Chapter Eight

Your Pov

Three weeks later, Colby hasn't talk to you at all. Sam has been more distance then before probably because you have been hanging out with Aaron a lot more. You have also been talking to Kian, and going on dates with him since you had a thing with him. You had just picked up Aaron, since there was party and you invited him. It was five pm when you got back to the house, you walk into the house with Aaron's arm around your shoulders.

Colby was sitting on the stairs, he looks up at the both of us his face turning a bit red, "you invited him to the party?"

You roll your eyes, "last time I checked you weren't my mother, and Sam said I could invite anyone."

"Whatever," Colby gets up and walks upstairs.

Colby Pov

I wanted to talk to Y/n, so I was sitting on the stairs waiting for her to come back because she used Sam's car to go somewhere. I hear the door open, and close, I look up and see
Y/n and Aaron. They both look over at me, but my face boils a little with angry when I see his arm around her shoulders. "You invited him?" I ask with angry in my voice which catches Y/n a little off guard.

Y/n rolls her eyes at me, "last time I checked you weren't my mother, and Sam said I could invite anyone."

I get up from my spot at the stairs, "whatever," I walk upstairs to my room.

Your Pov

After a few hours, everyone arrives it was seven pm. You introduced Aaron to everyone that hasn't meet him, the only person that has was Tara because of the night.

You had a few beers already and one in your hand, taking small sips from it. "Yo Y/n!" Brennen walks up to you, with a drink in his hand "Sam is looking for you," he was bit tipsy and you could tell.

"Alright," you walk to the game room where you last saw him and he was still there with Kat playing a game of pool. You walk up to him, "wassup Sammy?"

Sam looks over at you, then takes his shot "Aaron is looking for you, I think he's outside."

"Oh alright," you walk outside and see Aaron with a few other people. You walk up to them, "hey wassup Aaron?"

"There she is," Aaron smiles at everyone, grabbing your ass, then lowers his voice to a whisper "wanna go upstairs?" He plays with your hair.

"No Aaron, your drunk," you kiss his cheek "but I'm going upstairs alone to get a breather."

"But baby," he pulls your closer, gripping your ass harder.

"I said no," you get away from his string grip and go upstairs. Someone pull you into another room, you couldn't make out the person facial details, only the outline of his head, body and hair.

Colby Pov

I was by myself, drinking a white-claw outside, I was watching everyone else that was outside. I see Y/n walk out and approach Aaron and the people he was around, I see him start talking and his hand lowers to her ass, he grabs it. It fills me with angry, I see her say no meaning he asked her something, I walk inside and upstairs leaning against the railing. It was dark upstairs, you could only see outlines of things around. I hear someone come upstairs, I look over the railing at the stairs and see it's Y/n. Once she gets upstairs, I grab her arm and pull her into my room "hey!" She shouts out as I shut the door. My room was a dimmed, because I have a dimmer.