Chapter Ten

Your Pov

You and Colby run to the other side. Sam and Kat were waiting on the side, lined up. You and Colby start answering the questions on the board, Colby finishes before you, and you end up getting stuck on one question. You soon finish the question, and just as you finish Sam and Kat start. Sam ended up making every shot, Kat had missed a few times but once she got it then she runs to her board by the time she got there, Sam was finished with them. Kat answers her questions very quickly, then y'all gather with Khan and JC in front of the camera.

"Well this was kinda close, Sam and Kat got three minutes exactly," Khan looks between us.

"And Y/n and Colby got three minutes and thirty two seconds, meaning Sam and Kat won this challenge. This next challenge determines who wins," JC looks over at Khan.

"Ahh yes the last challenge, you have to take ten shots of hot sauce then try to pop the balloons that have sparkle in them. There are three balloons that have sparkle, the other seventeen don't," Kian says with excitement.

"We have four sets of balloons of twenty balloons, meaning you and your teammate have to do this at the same time. If you finish the hot sauce, you have to wait for your partner to finish then do the balloons together," JC claps his hands.

"Let's get started!!" Kian shouts.

Sam and Kat go first, it takes Kat a little bit to finish the hot sauce then they have trouble hitting the balloons. They eventually hit the three balloons with sparkles in them. You and Colby get into your positions, once Kian tells us to go. We drink the ten shots of hot sauce fast, Colby gets done before you but he cheers you on, you almost wanna give up because it's so hot but you finish faster then Sam and Kat. You run to the balloons with Colby,  your vision a bit blurry. You throw the darts, hitting balloons each time, you hit all your sparkle balloons before Colby does. You cheer him on, he soon finishes, he runs to you and hugs you tight. He picks you up from the ground a little, he puts you down with a smile on his face, you see Sam and Kat had wide eyes from the way he reacted. You gather around Kian and JC by the camera for the final time.

"Honestly this is closer then you Think it is," JC chuckles a little.

"No matter what happens, everyone put up a really good fight. So Y/n and Colby got a time of six minutes and twenty-two seconds," Kian smiles back at us then at the camera. Colby inlaces his fingers with yours, you were standing behind Sam and Kat so no one was able to see.

"Sam and Kat got six minutes and thirty-eight seconds. Meaning Colby and Y/n won ten-thousand dollars!" JC shouts a little. Colby picks you up from the ground, and spins you around. "It looks like the two enemies don't hate each other as much as we thought."

"Yes sure does seem like it," Kian looks at us, a little jealousy was in his eyes. "Y/n, Colby, here's your money," Kian grabs a box off to the side, and gives you the box.

"Thank you so much for joining us, we are gonna be in a video with them. A Q&A, so tune into Sam and Colby's channel in like a week," JC smiles. "We will see you on Friday!" Kian and JC yells at the same time, and stop the recording.

"Can everyone meet in the theater room in ten minutes?" Sam looks around at everyone.

"Yes baby," Kat kisses his cheek, grabbing your arm and dragging you in the kitchen. Once you two get into the kitchen, Kat speaks up "we need to talk."

You shake off your arm, "first off ouch, and second off about what?"

"What's going on between Colby and you? Don't break sister code, you know better plus I can tell when your lying," Kat stairs at you.

"What are you talking about? There's nothing going on," you start to get a bit nervous.

"Your lying, don't lie to me," Kat puts her finger up.

"Fine!" You shout and grab her arm, dragging her upstairs to your room then shut and lock the door.

"Spill the tea," Kat crosses her arms.

"I guess you could say, Colby and I are kinda of a thing," you sigh.

"What do you mean kinda?" Kat tilts her head a little.

"He broke up with Amber for me, because he wants to explore his feelings for me," you shrug.

"And you have feelings for him?" Kat looks into your eyes.

"Yes but he wants to keep it a secret so please don't tell anyone," you bite your lip.

Kat sighs "I won't."

"Yo Kat, Y/n!" Sam knocks on your door "we're about to start."

"We're coming," Kat unlocks your door, and walks to the theater room with you, where everyone else is. Kat sits next to Sam, you sit next to Kian.

Sam starts the recording, "wassup guys, it's Sam and Colby," Colby shouts a bit.

"In the last video and on twitter, we asked you guys to ask all of us questions. They even posted asking for you guys to ask question so let's get started," Sam pulls out his phone.

"The first question is from @clby.brck. The question is if you were to date one person in this room, who would it be?" Colby looks around. You freeze up, "we have to be honest right?" Colby looks around again then back down at the question.

"Yes," Sam says a bit confused, and looking confused as well.

"Well I wouldn't date Kat because she's like a sister to me, plus she's with you. I would date Sam but you know, JC has a women and Kian is to complicated," Colby gives Kian a friendly push. "So I'm gonna have to go with Y/n."

"Mine would be either Kian or Colby," you look at Kian and then Colby.