Chapter Six

Your Pov

As your walking towards the pool, Jake whistles he was already in the pool with Tara right next to him. "Do a turn mami!" Tara shouts out.

You laugh, and do a twirl for Tara, Colby walks up behind you as you finished your twirl. "She don't even look that good."

"I think she looks stunning," Amber smacks his shoulder.

"Thank you Amber," you smile at her as you watch her walk to the pool and jump in. You turn you head to look at Colby that was standing right behind you, "your a real piece of work."

"Thanks, I know," Colby walks past you to the pool, shoulder checking you a little and he jumps into the pool making a huge splash.

Kat walks up behind you, putting her arm around your shoulder making you jump a little. "Don't worry about him," Kat squeezes you. Kevin comes out of the house, running to the pool and jumping in. Not long after Corey comes out, jumping in the pool right after Kevin. "How about we join those crazy kids?" Kat puts her arm at her side.

You nod, grabbing Katrina hand and running to the pool, jumping in with her. Everyone cheer for you two expect Colby, which didn't surprise you.

Kian walks out of the house, to the pool, sits down on the edge, his feet dangling in the pool. You swim over to him, "why don't you come in?"

"I don't feel like it," Kian looks over at Amber who was laughing with Colby. You see where he is look, then look back at him. You swim to the other side of the pool away from him, shaking your head to get thoughts out of your head.

After about an hour, everyone was there it was like a pool party in the afternoon. A few people had left the pool and were inside or outside chatting. You get out of the pool, and start making your way inside when you hear two voices.

"Sam I pulled you over here to talk about Y/n," you made his voice out to be Colby. You get closer to them, for you can hear them more clearly.

"What about her?" You can tell how confused Sam was by the tone of his voice.

"Well for about a month, every night at almost the exact same time. Y/n and I meet in the kitchen, and we have became friends, but last night...I-I kissed her." Colby voice got lower at the end, your heart sank.

Sam coughs a little, "sorry what?"

"You heard me but I think I have thing for Y/n but I love Amber," Colby sighs in frustration.

"I say stop talking to Y/n, if you love Amber like you say you do then it's best if you stay away from Y/n."

"But....I mean I guess your right I'll just not talk to her when I see her in the kitchen. At least until my feelings go away, then after that I'll talk to her." You start walking away from Sam and Colby still hearing Colby but not as much as before.

"Hey babes!" Shea walks up to you, practically pulling you inside.

"Hey girl! I missed you! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever," you smile at Shea.

"I missed you too, I've been so busy with stuff but anyways the girls wanted to have a girls night," she grabs a white-claw from the counter.