Chapter Three

Your Pov

You eventually make a decision on where you wanna go, you walk into the room thats right next to the kitchen where almost everyone is. The room has a pool table, and some darts with a bunch of other stuff just laying around. Reggie walks up to you with a white-claw, one is unopened and the other is open which you assume he's drinking out of. He hands you the unopened one, "here ya go."

You grab it from him, "thanks," you open it and start drinking it, and dancing a little to the music.

A girl with straight brown hair, and brown eyes walks into the room "hey bitches!" She was already drinking something "I didn't drive here, Shea did!"

Another girl walks into the room, with straight jet black hair and brown eyes "have y'all seen Colby?"

"I saw him go upstairs with Amber," you had already finished the white-claw that Reggie gave you, and got another one.

Kevin walks into the room "y'all started the party without me?" He laughs and gives you quick hug, "have fun with your party." He goes and grabs a drink, and mingle with other people.

"Thank you for the information, and by the way my name is Shea," she smile at you then leaves the room assuming she's going upstairs to Colby.

"Oh shit, hey new girl! My name is Stas," she gives you a cheeky wink.

"I'm Y/n, Kat's sister," You grab another white-claw as you had finished the other one and was already a little buzzed.

Carrington walks up to us "I barley know her and she's literally one of the sweetest."

You smile "thank you beauty, let's get lit!" You shout at the top of your lung, everyone hollers.

Four Hours Pass By
Colby Pov

I walk outside to get some fresh air from the alcohol smell in the house, I see Y/n sleeping on the basketball court. Ariya comes out of the house, he was really drunk so he stumbled his way out. I look over at Ariya, trying to think who else isn't drunk at the party, "Ariya can you go get Kian?"

Ariya nods "yea sure buds," he goes inside to go get Kian. I go over to the basketball court, taking off my sweater and covering Y/n with it for she's not cold.

Kian comes outside, "Colby?" He shouted out.

"I'm over here!" I shouted, looking over at him.

He makes his way over to me, "wassup?" He ask looking down at Y/n.

I clear my throat "could you go around and if anyone is sleeping make sure they are somewhere comfy. I'm gonna bring Y/n to her bed," I slowly pick up Y/n, making sure she's not in a uncomfortable position.

Kian nods "yea of course, I got you," he goes back inside.

I look at her while holding her, smiling to myself a little "your not so bad when your sleeping," I say with a small chuckle to her. I go inside, go into the living room and turn the music off since everyone seemed to be asleep. I walk up the stairs and to her room, placing her on her bed. She had ahold of my shirt tightly, and she didn't want to let go when I tried to get away. "Y/n you have to let go of my shirt," I laugh to myself as I try to get free again, "fine I guess I'll stay." I get into her bed, kissing her cheek and closing my eyes to try and fall asleep.