Coffee shop

Pronouns:she/her

Y/N POV [SECOND-PERSON]

You have always had the feeling someone's watching you, everyone that meets you says that your the most beautiful lady they had ever seen. But today seemed...off? It felt like the same person was following you, but you could just be over reacting. You have a normal schedule, you wake up, go to work, finish work, go to my coffee shop, get coffe and a cinnamon cookie aka your regular, drink coffee on the way home, pull in the drive way, enter your house, finish what's left of your coffee, eat your cookie, and lastly you go finish up any papers you have to do. But today it seemed broken. You woke up late, your work office was closed down for the day, when it came time to get your coffee the shop was closed and you didn't have any papers to do. The day was slow, since you didn't have anything to do you just watched TV for most of the day, I tried to fall asleep,, but still had that feeling someone was watching me. But nonetheless you did eventually feel asleep. You woke up to your phone ringing. You pick it up.

"Hello..?" You asked groggily, still trying to wake up.

"Hi! Uhm I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out today? Maybe go and get a cup of coffee?" An unfamiliar voice asks you.

"I'm sorry but who are you?" You ask the strange person on the other line.

"Oh uhm I'm someone that works with you! I work at office 16." You recognize the office number.

"Wilbur? Hey I haven't talked to you since, what? Last October?"

"Yeah its been pretty lonely here without you." You awhed to yourself, you've had a crush on him for awhile but you didn't want to ruin your friendship, because what if he doesn't like you back? You smile to yourself.

(Y/n can't take a hint can she -.-)

"God your smile is so cute.." Wilbur mumbles to himself, which you didn't hear.

"Hm? What did you say?"

"I-uh I didn't say anything! Haha your probably hearing stuff." Wilbur awkwardly laughs, you didn't take any mind to it.

"Oh ok well when are we going to go? Plus the one closer to us is closed." You tell Wilbur.

"Oh no its Wednesday remember. It opens later than usual." You think on that.

"Ohh I forgot, I would normally be at work right now." You giggle to yourself, Wilbur stays quiet admiring your laugh.

"it opens at ten, so we can meet up at twelve. If that's ok with you." You nod forgetting that your on the phone, thinking he'll see you. "Ok I'll meet you there! Bye Y/n!"

"Bye!" You hung up the phone call. You look to the clock, it said it was 5 till, you would have around 2 hours to get ready. I go to my room and look for an outfit to wear, I wanted to fit his style, since if I go out in my normal style (whatever style you like to wear lol) I would stand out like a sore thumb. I rummage in my closet/wardrobe, to look for something that could work, I put this together;

(If you don't like it you can pick something else!)

In the purse you had your phone, wallet, and chapstick. Since it was just going to a coffee shop you didn't think you would need anything else. You bring your wrist watch up to your face to check the time. 11:50a.m., you would be early if you left now, it's just a 8 minute drive there, so you think it'll be ok to leave now. You try to pull out your car keys from your purse, they weren't in there. You look around to see that they were on the kitchen counter, you guess you forgot to put them in your purse. But you don't even remember putting them there..you didn't pay that much attention to it, you grabbed them. When you opened your house door you felt the soft breeze from the cool autumn wind. You walked to you car and open the door. You sat in your seat to start up the car, you turn to key, the car reared up, and the soft hum of the car was present. You shifted into drive on tour gear, and made your way to the coffee shop. While you were driving the same off feeling followed you, once you parked it just got even worse. You got out of your car the shop had a little sign sitting on the handlebar that goes across the door. It reads,

We're Open! Come in and wait for someone to take your order!

You open the door that keeps inside and no one was there. You thought it was strange, why wasn't anyone here. Not even a worker was there. From thr corner of your eye you saw someone park there car outside. You turn to the window where you saw the car, Wilbur was inside. He looked at you, you waved to him, and he waved back, you looked around for a seat for you both to sit at. You found that all the the seats were empty so it wouldn't matter which one you'd pick. The door bells rung as Wilbur walked in. You turned to face Wilbur, he had his hands behide his back.

"Hi Wilbur!" You smiled and waved at him, he had blush through out his face.

"H-hey Y/n." He replys to you. You sat down at one of the tables, Wilbur doesn't though.

"Are you gonna sit down?" You ask, He shakes his head.

"No I'm going to check if anyone's here, its just completely empty." I nod, and turn my head away from him. I heard him walk towards to counter. After a while you could barely hear his breathing, you just thought he went in the staff room to see if any of them were there. But still you had that feeling again, it wasn't just a feeling though either, the air also seem off as well, you also thought you could hear the faint hissing sound. you soon grew tired, and you started to doze off, but you didn't want to have Wilbur in wake you up, that would be embarrassing. So you thought going outside to get some fresh air would help, you walked out the door, and leaned against the wall. You felt dizzy, maybe you just needed water? And where is Wilbur? Just as on if cue Wilbur came from the other side of the building, looking some what..panicked? He calmed down when he saw you.

"Are you ok Wilbur?" You yawned inbetween your sentence.

"Y-yeah I'm fine, just that no ones here." Your dizziness grew stronger.

"Weird...why wouldn't anyone...be here?" You yawned again. "Sorry, I'm...Just tired." You shook your head to try to wake yourself up some. Your vision was getting a bit blurry, Wilbur smiled? "What are you...Smiling at?" He didn't say anything. He stood there, like he was waiting for something to happen.

"You look tired, I can take you home if you like." You nod your head, since nobody was there going home would be the best option. You leaned on him so you wouldn't fall over. You got into his car, he started it up and let the engine hum for a bit. He then started to pull out of the small parking lot, it didn't take long for you to fall asleep on the way there.

(1273 words)

You can think of how it ends, I don't really do oneshots but why not you know? I just finished my Simpbur x reader book so if you want to go check it out. Anyway bye!