Cookies

Back round info...

Y/n and Wilbur are dating, Wilbur found out someone that was lightly flirting with her, like as in what friends do, it was just harmless platonic flirting. Wilbur didn't take it that way. He was going to try and kill him, but was caught, by Y/n. They were scared. Wilbur stopped what he was doing, in which giving Y/n's friend, Beau, enough time to leave with Y/n. Ever since Wilbur has been trying to find your location and try to explain why he was doing what he had did. And either way she responds it will go the way Wilbur wants it.

Pronouns: She/they

Sorry for all the girl/demi girl content I'm getting to the other genders, and if you have some neo-pronouns you'd like to have Y/n have comment them down ^^ I'd be gladly write neo-pronouns ^^

Y/N POV

I turn off my phone and lay it on my lap. It's been 2 months since I last saw Wilbur. It wasn't really the best last seeing off him. He was beating up my friend for no reason. Like we're just friends. I know he gets jealous really easy but he didn't have to mercilessly beat him! Like what did Beau do to him? Beau had told me that he barely ever talks to Wilbur, and Wilbur just came into his home and started the fight. Luckly I was there to stop him. I don't know what would have happened if I wasn't there. Beau isn't really good at fighting especially when it comes out if no where, and in the state that he was in....I think he might have died. He was just covered in a crimson red, which was in own blood....I'm just happy that I was there to stop them. It also sucks that I'm single now. I'm definitely not dating him anymore after what he did to Beau for no apparent reason. My phone buzzes pulling me out of my thoughts. I pick it up, it was from Beau.
______________________________________

Beau 🏳️‍🌈
______________________________________

Hey Y/n wyd

Nothing much u?

Same
There really isn't anything going on rn -.-

Yeah

______________________________________

Light knocking comes from my door. Who could be here?

______________________________________

I'll BRB someone's at my Doro
*door

Ok lol
______________________________________

I shut my phone off and toss it on the couch. I get up and walk towards the door. Who could be here at this hour? Beau? No he said that he had to go out of town for family reasons. Wilbur? No he doesn't know my new address to my apartment, I had moved after that. I didn't feel safe with him knowing where I lived. I opened the door and low and behold it was Wilbur. How was he here? I never told him my address.

"Oh hi Y/n! Long time no see!" He said happily. I take I'm a better look of him he had a plate of cookies in his hand? Weird, he loves to bake, but why would he have cookies?

"Hi Wilbur! How'd you get my address did one of my friends tell you?" I say tilting my head pointing at him.

"Yes," He pauses looking,,..nervous? "Could I come inside?"

"Oh yeah sorry." I grin moving out of the way so he could get inside. He goes straight to the couch and gently sits himself down. I soon follow. "Sooo, the main question I have is-"

"Yeah, yeah I know. I, uhm, wasn't myself then. T-thats the only way I can put it," He mumbles something else but I couldn't quite hear him. I brushed it off, it could that important...Right?

"We have those moments, but you nearly killed him." I pause and take a deep breath with a shakey voice. "What was the reason why you attacked him?" Wilbur and I stayed silent for a bit. He gently places the plate down on the coffee table in front of the couch.

"Uhm, would you like one?" I shake my head no.

"Just tell me why Wilbur. You could have killed him that night, why?" He reaches for a pastery from the plate, carefully, as if it was his only hope for something.

"Please just eat it, then I'll tell you...you know how much I like it when you enjoy something I made." I sigh, if this was going to be the answer I've long awaited for then fine. I grab the dessert from his hand, I took a bite out of it, letting crumbs fall down getting on my outfit. It was delicious no doubt, his baking was always the best in my opinion.

"Ok now tell me why you did it." I say my mouth full with the food. Wilbur stays quiet as I swallow what was in my mouth, and eatting more of it untill it was gone.

"I did it because," He pauses observing me. "I love you." My eyes go wide.

"Because you love me? That isn't an answer." I yawn, what kind of answer was that? That makes no sense. "Give me the exact reason you came...into Beau's house...and just started to fight him?" I yawn inbetween the sentence.

"What? I'm telling the truth, I did all of it for you." What does he mean all of it? I then remember people that showed a little but of interest in me, then disappear the next day. Was Wilbur talking about that? Did....Did he do something to those people?! I yawn again, feeling drained. Wilbur noticed this. "Are you feeling okay? You seem tired." He chuckles to himself.

"Is it that obvious?" I yawn again. "Well you...should get going, ok." I yawn once again, jeez I've never been this exhausted in my life, all I wanted to do right now is lie down and sleep.

"Are you not putting to and to together? You're not leaving me. You never can." What? What is he even talking about. Im too tired to even concentrate on what he's saying. I fall down into a lying down position on the couch, I didn't care what happened I just want sleep. I close my heavy eyes, I fall asleep in a matter of seconds.