Broken Heart

Pronouns: any

Y/N POV [FIRST-PERSON]

I wake up in my bed with Wilbur all snug up next to me. I have to use some strength to fully get out of his grip, once I do a small groan comes out of him. We have been dating for what? 2 years? Yeah, me and Wilbur have been going out for two years now. We meet in high school junior year for the both of us. We were just friends for that time, but then at the end of senior year he asked me out and I accepted. And since then we have been together, I haven't heard from my old friends back when, but they probably have jobs to worry about and all that, I don't want to worry them at all. I look through our closet to find something to wear, it's a Thursday, neither of us have work today so I can finally tell him something that I have been holding in for a couple of weeks. I just fell out of love with him, yeah I still love him. Just as a friend and I don't want to keep this relationship up pretending. Like he loves me, like a lot, but I just haven't had that much to give recently. he'll understand I'm sure of it. I put on a hoddie of mine and some leggings and head down stairs, Wilbur still sleeping. I go into the kitchen and cook something up. We didn't have that much because we would normally go get the next week's worth of food tomorrow, but I ended up just pouring myself a bowl of cereal. I put a spoon in the bowl, walked to the couch, and turned the TV on so I wouldn't be staring at a black screen. I continued to eat my food when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, Wilbur was up.

"Morning Wilbur." I stated.

"Morning." He was closer then where I thought, he placed his head in my neck from behide me. "Why couldn't you stay and waited for me?" He muffled cause a bit of vibration where his mouth was.

"I get hungry and plus I'd just fall asleep again, and I know how much you hate waking me up." He hums a response, and pulls his head up so he could go and sit by me. "Hey, uhm, Wilbur?" He looks over to me. "I have something to tell you. I have uhm," He straightens his posture. I wanted to say what I wanted but ended up saying. "Could we go for lunch?" He giggles.

"Sure, but why's you make a big deal over it?" I shrug my shoulders. I didn't want to ask him that but, it's just to early right now. "Where do you want to go?" I think for a bit.

"I don't know ow you can pick."

"Ok what about Pizza?"

"No I don't want pizza right now."

"Ok...then what do you want?"

"No, I said it's ok you can pick I don't really care." We went back and forth with restaurants for a bit.

"You know what? I'm taking you somewhere and your going to eat whatever is there!" He grabs my arm and pulls me out of the house, I laugh, Wilbur was trying to hide his laughter, but it then soon came out. We both calmed down when we got to the car. He drove us to a dinner I've never seen before, we got there and ate. It felt so quick but slow at the same time. I thought right now would be the right time, but I don't want to make a scene. We went out and back in the car, maybe right now would be a good time? Through out the whole car ride the words were in my throat ready to come out but didn't. I didn't know why, but hopefully I can tell him when we get home. The ride felt like forever, it didn't take that long on our way, but everything still looks the same on the way back.

"Wilbur how much longerrrrr!" I said as I held the r for a bit.

"About 5 minutes, what the car ride taking to long?"

"Yes, it is. I just wanna get home." He giggled but I didn't, I wasn't ready for what I was going to tell him. How would he react? Would he take it lightly? Harshly? Would he had thought the same? Before I could answer my own questions we pulled in the driveway.

"We're here Y/n." He said softly. I didn't say anything back. I just got out of the car and made my way to the door. I opened it to see the same setting that is always there. The kitchen on the left and the living room to my right. I went to the couch and say down, Wilbur came and sat next to me.

"Hey Wilbur? I've been uhm worried to tell you something I've been nervous all day." His face went to a light pink before noting his head in a response. "I don't think we should be with each other anymore." His face depleted all of its color, it was pale white.

"W-what do you mean Y/n? I-I didn't do anything wrong did I?" I shook my head no.

"I just fell out of feelings, I'm sorry Wilbur. We can sti-"

"No," Wilbur paused.

"What? Do...do you nit wanna be friends? I-its ok if you don't..."

"No! No no no no no no, your ment to be with me and only me! I-I never felt this way for anyone else you can't just say that you fell out of love!" His breathing became quick and jagged. I reached out my hand to try and comfort him, but before I could reach him he went into the kitchen. A crazed laugh then soon followed, it died down and he went walking over to me. I thought I needed to leave, but my body was frozen. He had a hand behide his back, smiling? "Y/n, if I can't have you...," He paused, he revealed he hand from behide his back to show a sharp knife, before I could react he plugged it into my chest right into my heart. I couldn't talk, I just stood their. I looked down at the knife that was present in my body. He then pulled it out, blood spewed everywhere. I fell to the ground coughing up blood. "Then no one can." He then kneeled down to where I could see him, he then stabs himself in the throat, gave me one last pain induced smile, and pulled in out, blood came out like a water fountain getting all over me. He fell down onto me. I was already dead, just looking up from above. "Now we can be together FOREVER!!" Wilbur whisper turned into a yelling into a laughter that filled the whole area. Was I actually dead? I looked around and a black black void was present, and Wilbur next to me laughing maniacally. This is my limbo. Being forever stuck with my murder, and past lover.

A/N

How'd you guys like it? And if you have any ideas for me I will try to make a one shot of it! If I comment on your comment I'm going to work on it, or I have a fanfic in the works of it. So yeah if you have something for me comment it and I'll try to do everyone's suggestions ok? Ok bye guys!!