Subway [part 1]

Pronouns: She/her

Y/N POV

I lay in my bed looking up to the popcorn ceiling. I had to get ready to leave for the holidays. It's almosy Easter, and my family begged me to go and visit them this year, since they only see me during Christmas. I agreed just so they'd stop asking. I didn't want to leave my house, at all. It's nice and cozy in here. And not scary like outside. I live in LA I thought it was better than where I was before but no. Its worse. I don't have a car because they cost so much, hell I barely have a house! I live in a crappy apartment building. The neighbors are loud and rude. I would love to go back to live with my parents but I need to show them that I'm fine on my own. I look to my circular wall clock. It was time for me to leave. I had to take a subway, because anything else costed way to much money. If I wanted to get to my parent's house before Easter hits, this I'd the time to do so. I grabbed my bag all that was in it was, some pairs of clothes, phone charger, and a stuffed animal. I walked to the subway tired. It was 6 in the morning. The train took off at 6:30, it was about a 15 minute walk so I'd just have to bare with everything for 15 minutes. I had my phone fully charged with my headphones in. I didn't want to sit there for ever and do nothing. I had to take this train all the way to my parents house. They live all the way I'm new England (subways diffenally work like that:) ) I reached the subway station, surprisingly it was almost empty. There was only me and two other people, an old man with a cane, and a rather tall man. I sat on one of the benches and waited for the subway train to come by. I turned my phone on, and played some music on f/p(favorite playlist). I leaned my head back on the cold concrete wall behide me. After a couple of songs I heard a loud screeching which cut through the loud music, I took out one of my headphones and looked at the time. It was 6:30 I grabbed my bag and rushed on to the train, the old man didn't move, while the other one got in with me. I saw a open seat with no one near it. I sat down the man stood up and grabbing the holders on the ceiling next to me. I didn't mind because it was cramped so he didn't just go there because of me. I turned my music back on, got in a comfortable sitting position, I was going to sleep through a bit of the ride but it felt like someone was looking at me. I looked around and there was nothing. I'm just getting paranoid. I've never rode one of these before, your fine Y/n. I started to close my eyes. I needed some sleep it's too early for this right now. I had fell asleep, I was floating in the sky looking down at the birds below I looked to my wings, they were black. I flew around some more, it was like I was gliding down. Soon it was like I was falling? Before I could figure out what was happening I was woke up by someone shaking me up.

"Hey! Are you ok?" A women asked clearly scared.

"Huh? Yeah? Why did you wake me?" I ask still half asleep.

"You've been sleeping for almost 5 hours honey, I just wanted to know that your ok." I noded my head.

"I'm fine...I just didn't get much sleep last night."

"Oh ok, I'll be over there if you need anything ok?" I nod my head once again. I yawn.

"Ok." She went back to her seat and opened up a book. That was weird. I looked around and the male I saw at the subway was sitting in the seat on the left to me. Way he always there? I thought for a bit. He probably just got tired of standing and sat down. Yeah that's it. I got back on my phone, it was at 27 percent. I turned the music off then the phone. I guess I'll have to deal with the rest of the ride there with no phone I need to safe it's battery. Someone tapped on my shoulder. It was the guy next to me. I hummed my response.

"Hey uhm where you headed?" He asks.

"Uhm somewhere really far from here."

"How far?" He asks.

"I'm going to New England you?"

"Oh I'm too! Since it's a long ride we could get to know each other." I shrugged my shoulders why not? It'll pass time to talk with someone.

"Sure I guess my name is Y/n. What's yours?"

"Oh it's Wilbur! But you can call me Wil if you want."

A/n

I will be making a part two to this ok? I just wanted to put mire content in it but not all of it would fit so look out for a part 2 :)