Train Station (pt. 1)

Pronouns: she/her

WILBUR POV

I enter the train station seating area. I've always hated the thought of dying, especially alone. with it being crowded I was able to find a sat with no one really crowding around it. Soon a rather beautiful young women, around my age, walks in and sits Next to me. She placed ear buds in her ears, fumbles with her phone, before turning it off. She gets in a comfortable position, I couldn't help but stare the whole time. Luckly she didn't notice. But, she looked flawless. I took my phone out and snuck a picture. It looked like she'd be waiting for a while. I remember that I brought paper and a pen with me, I wrote my number down, then held on to it. I waited I bit longer until her breathing slowed. I gently placed the note between her phone and stomach. I heard my train, I hesitately got up and left for it.

***

Y/N POV

Sadly, I had woken up. I wanted to sleep more but my music wasn't helping. I was about to turn my phone on when I realized their was a note there. Weird. I grabbed it, it had someone's phone number on it? I turn my phone on i turned the music off, while also to see that I had a solid 10 minutes before my ride gets here. I looked at the number for a while. Who even gave me this? I was going back home from visiting a friend. Like I always do every weekend. It sucked that he had to live so far away. But soon he'll be able to move in my place. I sort of have a crush on him, and maybe we could have something. I was slowly getting over my anxiety about it. Maybe in a month I'll be able to say something. I look back to the phone number. Eh, why not. I put the number in my phone adding it to my contacts under the name of A person. I was about to hit send on the text that I came up with, 'who's this lol' clever, I know, the train had arrived. I got up and walked inside. It wasn't as crowded as it was in the station. Hopefully it stays like this. I get my phone and finally hit the send button, and wait.

***

I woke up to the train stopping. I must've fallen asleep when I was waiting. I see it's where I'm supposed to be I grab all of my belongings and left the train cart. I walked out of the station intirely, I looked around for my car, luckly I parked it near the front. I unlock it, get in, and start the car. That's when my phone buzzed. I got it out of my bag, it was from the random person. I opened the text.

A person
______________________________________

Who's this lol

Oh, hi!

Hi?

Whyd you give me your number?

Thought it would be fun

Ig lol

But if you were wondering my names Wilbur!

Ok lol

______________________________________

I closed my phone, and drove to my house without any other distractions.

WILBUR POV

OH MY GOD!! SHE ACTUALLY TEXTED MEE!!! I didn't think she'd actually text a random number but golly was I wrong!! I was so happy, it felt amazing to talk to her. Well text her. Will she be back at the station tomorrow? I had texted her about it, but I think she's scared? I called her. It ringed for a bit before she picked up.

"Hello?" She asks.

"Hi! Why didn't you respond to my text?"

"Im driving geez, plus I don't even know you."

"Sorry, I'm just nervous."

"Ok? Anyways why did you give me your number? You could have given it to me in person. Or someone else."

***

Y/n and Wilbur continued to talk to one another. Getting to know one another Wilbur wanted to meet them in person. Y/n hesitately agreed. They set a date for next weekend. And they did. They met up every weekend after that. Then one the 9th time she brung someone.

Y/n said she'll be bringing someone today. I was standing outside of the train station waiting for y/n to arrive back from where ever she goes.

"Hey!" I heard Y/n call out. I turn to face her. She brought a boy with her. He looked familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it.. She ran up to me with the male behind. "This is Jared! My boyfriend." Jared. Her boyfriend?!

"Oh hey Wilbur! Long time no see." Jared said, smugly.

"Hey, Jared." I say blandly.

"Oh, so you both know each other! That helps." Y/n smiles.

"We should get going. Its freezing." Jared said.

"Ok, ok lets go Wilbur!" I lead them to my car, since I drove her here. It took a good 3 hours untill she got back. Y/n would normally sit in the front, but sat in the back with Jared. I was really jealous of him. We were best friends, Until he moved. Now I want nothing to do with him. I think I might have an idea on what I should do.

***

We reach my house. Since I don't want to waste any gas, and because
Y/n's cars there. She wanted me to drive her to the train station and didn't have the gas to do so. She only has enough to get to the gas station up a couple miles. I stop the car and head inside.

"Welcome to my humble abode, Jared." I say then let both of them in.

"Gosh it's been a while since I've been here." He laughs.

"Well you both and catch up, I'll be right back." Y/n then leaves both on us alone. I close the door.

"Jared. Hi! How are you?"

"I'm, fine....why are you acting so weird." I shrug my shoulders.

"I haven't. Anyways how is you and
Y/n?"

"Oh its great!"

"It is."

"Yep! Shes the best girlfriend ever!!"

A/n

Sorry for the cliff hanger I just didn't want to drag the story on for too long. I think it'll just have 2 parts lol (requested by SugarCookie6949 I hope this is what you sort of wanted I kinda went in a bit different direction lol)