Subway (Part 2)

Pronouns: she/her

Y/N POV

Me and Wilbur talk for what felt like hours, it was nice. I haven't talked to someone other than family in a long while. The train had stopped for the seventh time since we begain talking. I told him that I was on my way for a family event, and he was on his way home from a vacation. Then Wilbur asks me a question.

"Hey Y/n?"

"Yeah?"

"Question, why are you visiting your family? I know you said for Easter but what's the real reason your going. Because you didn't really sound like your looking forward to going." I stay quiet and try to think of a answer.

"I-I don't know. Because their family?" I pause trying to think of an ending for it. "Your supposed to have fun with your family and spend time with them....even though you don't want too."

"That's not a reason for you to be going all this way just because of what you think, you don't want to go. Do you?" I continue to stay quiet I didn't want to admit it. I didn't want it to be true that I didn't even want to be here right now. I wish I can be home sleeping or doing whatever I wanted at this time.

"I just want them to be happy," I pause. "That's all..." I look down to the floor. Tears start to form in my eyes.

"Hey, its okay. Here we can get off the next stop and get something okay? Does that sound okay?" I nod my head. I just needed to get out if this subway train. Getting some food does sound good. I haven't eaten at all today. That might help me. "Okay, we can go and get off on the next stop."

~Time Skip~

The train comes to a stop, Wilbur leads me up and out of the train. I didn't know where we were, but Wil seemed to. He leads me to a small café he got us a table, and we were given menus. I looked through it, there was some f/d (favorite dessert), so I ordered that. Wilbur also had his order. Once a server came to our table we both placed our orders, now all we had to do was wait. I pulled out my phone from my bag, it was late, and my phone was almost dead. I shut it back off and our food came. Me and Wilbur both started eating, we have been quiet this whole time, I finish what was in my mouth.

"What'cha get?" I ask trying to break the silence.

"Oh uhm just some pudding, you."

"F/d, it's the best in my opinion." The silence crept back over us. It was really awkward. I finish up my food, and shortly after Wilbur finished his. The server came by again.

"Hey! Would you two like a drink? Or was that all you wanted for tonight?" Wilbur looks at me then looks back at the waiter.

"I'd like just some coffee."

"Okay, and what about you like Miss?"

"Uhm just some water please."

"Okay I'll go get those for you two!" She smiles and leaves into the kitchen. My phone rings.

"Oh I'll be right back I got to take this call." I get up from the table and into the restrooms they have in there. My mom was calling me. "Yes mom?"

"Honey are you on your way?"

"Yes I've been since like 6 I'm fine."

"Are you sure bec-" She cut out.

"What the-? Oh my phone died." Well she's going to have to wait until I find somewhere to charge this. I walk out of the bathroom and back to the table to see that the drinks were served. I sit down at the table. Wilbur looked antsy. I ignored it and went to drink my water. It tasted off. After me and Wilbur both finished our drinks we both left. I was getting tired. "Wilbur? I'm tired is there anywhere we can go to rest?"

"In a matter of fact we're at my house so we can sleep here." I smile.

"G-good we can sl-" before I could finish my sentence my vision went black.

A/N

that's the end because I said so. Sorry for this one being late as well lol I just had to quickly make this one so I could go by my word, I made a chapter for the three books I'm working on right now so yeah, and if any of you guys have suggestions please put comment them, I'm not the best at making up ideas lol,, I'm also working on a suggestion right now I just need to figure out how to make it into a oneshot but I will make sure I get it. Anyways bye!