Arguing (pt. 3)

WILBUR POV

a couple days later, friday.

Me and Y/n have been getting along. Without the help of the people who stare at us. It feels like Y/n is uncomfortable with that. Soon they'll never have to deal with any of that. Because I will safe them from this hellish world....once I get everything I need. I'm not just going to throw them in a celler and say I love them. That's not good enough. But by next week I'll have everything. I just need to have them get used to me. Sadly I can't get anything to capture them easily, like chloroform, or sedative. They just don't sell that stuff anywhere. So I'll have to make sure I get them at a valuable point. But for now we wait. My phone rings. Now? I grab my phone, I rise it in the air to show the teacher I need to take it and go into the bathroom.

"Hello? Yeah what is it?"

"Boss we have everything."

"What? You said that we wouldn't be able to get it untill next friday."

"They had an opening, with extra cost but we still have everything. It should be done when you get home." I smile.

"Okay, thanks for letting me know."

"No problem. Just if your going to be late please notify use beforehand."

"Yeah, yeah whatever." I hang up, and leave the bathroom to go back to my classroom. Luckly my teacher didn't say anything and just kept teaching his lesson.

***

The lunch bells rings. I rush to the cafeteria, get my food. And sit at the table me and Y/n always do. I started to eat my food while I waited for them to get here. They sit down a little later with their food. They looked down.

"Hey whats they matter n/n?" I ask.

"Oh nothing. Just tired." They lie. I notice that they aren't showing a part of their face.

"What's that?" I point to the, what looks to be, bandages.

"OH! That's uhm...nothing?" They question. I move their hair out of the way to reveal a huge pink bandage. I froze. Y/n tryes to calm me down, but it doesn't work. He hurt them. Didn't he. I try to calm myself down with the help from Y/n, which helped a lot more than expected.

"Did, he do that?"

"No! I uhm feel! Yeah I scraped my head on my dresser!" They lie again. I cup my hands around their face. Blush spreads across their face.

"Don't lie to me y/n, please." They soon nod in defeat. I couldn't do anything drastic right now. So I'll just have to hold back for now.

***

Lunch goes by quickly, same with the rest of the day. Me and Y/n hang outside the school for a bit. Letting the crowd die down.

"So, what are you going to do this weekend?" I ask.

"Nothing really, probably just sleep."

"Maybe we can hang out?"

"I don't think Devon will let me." And speak of the devil, Devon appears from a group.

"Hey y/n let's go. No-" He stopped mid-sentence. He shivers, but quickly grabs y/n and leaves. I follow behind I didn't like this.

Y/N POV

"dude what the hell?!" I yell out.

"Shut it now. You have some packing to do."

"W-what..?" I say with shakey breath.

"You heard me." He tugs on my arm to where I couldn't go anywhere but with him.

***

He drags me home. It was embarrassing, he opens the door and throws me in, while closing it behind him. He goes into a closet and picks out a backpack, a small one in fact, And throws it to me.

"Go and pack whatever you can. I'm done with you." He points to my room. Without anything else I went to my room to pack. Were we moving again? Then why hasn't he started to pack? I finish up quickly and put it to the side. Devon walks in, seeing I'm all done calls to me, I look to him.

"Get your bag and come here." I hesitately grab my stuff, and walk towards him. He leads me to the door? He opens it and shoves me out. "I'm done with everything that has to deal with you. Have a nice life!" He slams thr door in my face. What? What just happened? I sat outside of my house trying to put everything together. Once I did I started to cry, he threw me out. Didn't he? He couldn't deal with me for, what? Another 2 years? I hear soft footsteps approach me.

"Hey! Y/n is something wrong? Why are you out here?" A familiar voice asked. He doesn't live near here does he? I shook my head. I didn't need his clingyness right now. But he saw through my lie and sat down next to me.

"Please just leave me alone." I choke out. Wilbur still didn't listen. Instead he laid his head down on my shoulder and started to hum a sweet little tune.(any one of his songs would fit tbh) I felt safe with him, and because of it, I let my guard down. Soon I became tired, the song seemed to be close to a close. Slowly lulling me to sleep. It was sort of late. And it was just so comfortable, I soon gave in. As darkness took a hold of my vision I felt like I made the wrong choice.

WILBUR POV

I felt the calmed breathing that Y/n emitted. They had fallen asleep! Perfect! Now we can be together! Devon threw then out so I'll just have to bring then with me! I gently pick them up. Smiling. I call up my guys to come pick me up. They shortly arrived infront of the house. I took
Y/n into the car, we drove back to where I would be having them, all. To. myself.

A/N

and that's all! This one shot is heavy inspired from 89_Nui_54 's yandere x reader1 book (which was the first yandere fanfic I ever read lol) so I recommend to check out that book. Anyways that's all for this soo yeah byee!!