Train Station pt.2

WILBUR POV

I nod, how long have they been dating? She's never brought him up before while we were talking. What does he have that I don't? I snap out of the trance u had put myself in to Jared shaking his hand in front of me.

"Dude, you good?" He asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said. What could I do to get rid of him? I thought for a bit. Everything that came to mind was way to obvious and could be pointed to me easily. Maybe making him kill himself? Yeah that'll work. "Where do you work?" I ask.

"Oh just at this gas station."

"Which one?"

"Oh the one down the road."

"7/11?"

"Yeah." Jared said. That's a start. Maybe I could get him fired.

"Wait I have a phone call to make. I'll be right back."

"Oh ok then." I walk out and decide to give his job a call.

***

I finish up my 'report' and head back into the room. Y/n had came back. She had some drinks out for the two of us. She smiled and patted to the seat next to her, signaling to sit down. I sat down in the seat and waited. Nothing. Nothing happened at all. Maybe it wouldn't happen today. I might also need to plant some 'evidence' then.

"So, how long have you too known each other?" Y/n asked, breaking the silence.

"For a long time! Since, what? 5th grade?" Jared said.

"Yeah, but he had to move away for something a couple years back." I pause. "We haven't been in touch at all lately."

"Yeah sorry about that," Jared shyly smiles. "I got a new phone because my old one got lost and I forgot your number."

"No, it's fine, it's not your fault that happened." I say. "It's just nice to finally see you around.

***

THIRD-PERSON POV

(I'm lazy sorry -.-)

Over the couple weeks everyone meet up, talked, and just hanged out with each other. Wilbur was secretly planting flame evidence to get Jared Fired from his job, and soon enough it worked! Wilbur was so relieved that he could do that. He decided that maybe he could get him to leave him and Y/n permanently. So he naked it out to seem like no one wanted him or cared for him anymore. Soon Jared became depressed about everything that was happening over the past month. Wilbur then thinks he should finish it of with a note. He handed it to Jared one day. He was surprised ton what it said. Wilbur then got up and left. The next day Jared was found dead. (Yeah I'm such a good story teller I just don't want to drag this on. I'm sorry -.-) Y/n went to Wilbur, and they just hanged out together, just the two of them. For weeks on end. Y/n had devolped feeling for him over this time.

"Hey, Wilbur." Y/n asked her cheeks were flushed.

"Yeah?"

"Uhm, I just wanted to say that. Over these past couple weeks, I have uhm."

"What? You like me?" Y/n's face had gotten more red then it was before. "I'm right aren't I?" Y/n nods her head. "Well I feel the same way so dont be embarrassed about it."

A/N

This one done so yeah like these are supposed to be one shots and I don't post really long one shots so I ended this One short so sorry that it's bad I just wanted to get this request finished so I could work on some more so I'm sorry to the person who suggested this and that's it was rushed but I wanna make sure that I can write more ya know anyways that's all bye!!