Chapter 2 - Mr. de Vill

[Oliver Quir's POV]

"Congrats 'Tol!" Greeted the people I am with, congratulating Phyn Javier for another successful deal closed and for his newly opened luxurious club, where we are staying.

I took a sip of my Morus LXIV, the most expensive gin in the whole wide world. I specifically ordered it and this place did fail to disappoint me as it served me exactly what I wanted. I raised my glass towards Phyn as a praise.

The whole place was full of expensive people, young and old, with bitches wearing a thin yet elegant piece of cloth to cover their fragile little body, seducing people all over the place. Some are serving while some are entertaining.

"Whoa!" exclaimed the man two seats away from me as a whore did him a lap dance as soon as he sat on the sofa.

"Magnet talaga ang loko!"

"Kakaupo pa nga lang may chicks na agad"

"Iba kasi pag gwapo!"

"Ulol mo!"

Umiling nalang ako sa katarantaduhan ng mga taong 'to. I just want to unwind after a long tough week and it just so happened that I was invited.

"Nga pala 'tol, kumusta yung deal with the del Fuego's?" Maxiel asked. I took a sip again before answering. He owns the largest and grandiest hotels not just in the country but all over the world. 

"I'm waiting within the day for their reply." sagot ko. I saw the other guys trying to butt in on our conversation but stopped midway when my phone rang. I didn't bother to signal them and immediately took the call and faced the other way. 

"..." I waited for the other line to speak up.

[G-good E-vening Mr. de Vill. A-about the Aackley Realty proposal... they c-couldn't give you a-an answer as of the moment.]

"Give me one valid reason why the hell did that happened?" I said while massaging my temples. Damn!

[T-hey s-said they'll get in touch w-with you t-tomor-row, Sir]

"I said, why the hell did that happened?! I thought I told you that I want their answer within the day!" I felt the other's gaze on me when I suddenly raised my voice. I didn't wait for them to ask and just got the the hell up and went straight for the exit.

[I-It's t-their son's wedding, S-Sir]

"Where the hell is the venue? I'll get the answer myself" I asked while I started my car's engine

[I-it's, u-hm...]

"Send me the location. DO IT ONCE!" I didn't wait for her response and ended the call. A messaged popped-up on my phone with the location where I can see them.

'El Grande Hotel' huh?

It didn't took me long to reach my destination. Maxiel Rov Kratz, owned this place. 

The place was beaming with colorful yet elegant lights and decorations with rich and expensive people around.