Chapter 8 - Bestfriend?

[Quir's POV] 

I can't believe I lasted half of this day with this damn nagging woman! Ang ingay!

Though I can't help but ne amazed at how she carried herself back when she was about to enter the Italian restaurant earlier. 

She's fierce, which is somehow annoying but... vulnerably beautiful. 'Di nga lang halata dahil sa bunganga niya. God! Am I seriously thinking things like this?

"Problema mo?" I heard her ask sa tabi ko.

"Tsk." 

Hindi ko siya pinansin at patuloy na nagmaneho papuntang condo niya. At isa pa, weren't she aware of how thin her dress is?! Damn woman! I really don't like messing up any of my things but I didn't have a choice but to cover her after seeing her getting splashed from that goddamn shake earlier. Kung hindi ko pa tinabunan 'tong maingay na babae, tiyak na napatay ko na siguro lahat ng tumingin sa kanya. Damn woman!

"Alam mo, gwapo ka sana 'eh. May lahing bingi nga lang." Pabulong na sambit niya pero rinig ko naman. 

"Tsk"

Talagang inuubos niya pasensya ko ah. Why did I chose this woman to be my wife in the first place?

I just really need to find a woman to present to my parents since they plan to pass me whatever they have by the end of the first half of this year, but I won't get a single penny pag wala akong maiprisinta. 

Not that I'm dependent on my parents' wealth, I do have my own - much more than what they have. It's just that my pride can't take not inheriting their opulence.

"Wala ka talagang balak kausapin ako no? Nahiya naman asawa mo. Tsk."

Damn woman! She reminds me of my mother! Don't get me wrong, I love my mother, she's a precious gem I look up to, but minsan... urgh!

"Kakausapin mo ba ako o ihahampas ko sayo 'tong Carl Liu hand fan ko?! Kainis ah. Pumayag na nga akong magpakaserbidora mo sa pagiging asawa on the spot, tas hindi mo 'ko kakausapin? Aba't--"

"Shut the f*ck up, will y-- DAMN!" 

"Tangina mo, isa pang mura! ipapakain ko talaga sa'yo 'tong pamaypay ko!" 

Damn this woman! Sapakin ba naman ako ng pamaypay! And what kind of hand fan was that? It's kind of heavy, o talagang may lahing sumo wrestler ba 'to? At isa pa! Nobody dares to hit me, pero 'tong babaeng 'to-- huh?

"Where did you get that fan?" I asked her when I saw the fan she used to hit me. It's gold but it's unusual.

"Paki mo ba? Gusto mo? Bakla ka no?" 

"Ginagalit mo ba ako?!" Pilit na pigil ko ng galit. Akala ko ba gusto niyang kinakausap ko siya? Damn ba't ko ba 'to pinapatulan.

Nakita ko namang medyo napaatras siya nang tumaas ang boses ko. "'To naman, joke lang eh. It was my mom's." She said.

I saw her changed expression from being annoyed to sad. Her eyes were full of longing.

"It's..." I'm trying to find the right words, careful not to weight on her. she seems upset about something. "peculiar" well, it's indeed a rare kind of fan. The leaves, and every part of it is... something, parang may pattern. Weird.