͟͟͞͞➳ 𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗗.

' BELOVED

' BELOVED. '
( hermione granger fic )

. . . ☁

IN WHICH a young potter has his eyes only to his beloved granger.

Wilbur Frank Potter didn't grow up normally like any of the children in his neighbourhood. He doesn't have parents that shower them with love and affection out in private or public places.

He doesn't have a mother that looks at him and tells him that she loves him so much. He doesn't have a father who would drive him to school or play baseball or football with him. All he had were his aunt, uncle and cousin who were all mean towards him. They shower him with nothing but grunts and grumbles, scowls and pushing from his cousin. Nothing good and fun out of it.

But he does have a twin brother who would give him that and more. So to the other kids that don't have what Wilbur has, the Potter boy would smugly say that they can suck it, because he has a twin brother that's awesome. He grew up with Harry James Potter by his side, who would be more likely protective since he was the older twin. Harry would ask if he was fine, or if he's feeling sick or anything at all. And Wilbur would always smile if he is fine, or frown when he isn't. But it did make him happy that someone cares for him at least.

He never cared for anyone other than his family, Even if the Dursleys weren't all that kind, they still gave him a place to reside in, at least. So anyone other than them, he didn't care. He didn't know how to communicate properly as well, so a reason to stay away from other people.

But he knew he couldn't live that life of isolation for too long, because on a fateful morning in Diagon Alley, he met her.

The girl had fair skin and bushy brown hair that Wilbur was tempted to touch. He saw a lot of girls his age, never interacted with them, and never even thought they were beautiful in that way. But the girl in Diagon Alley really caught his attention - he hasn't seen anyone as beautiful as her.

He learned her name was Hermione Granger, and soon enough, she would be called as Wilbur's dear Beloved.

And for once in his life, he wanted to shower someone with the love and affection he longed for, but knew that she deserved.

── HE WAS SHY LIKE HIS BROTHER
WHEN IT COMES TO OTHER PEOPLE.
YET HE WAS BOLD AND CONFIDENT
WHEN IT CAME TO HIS DEAR BELOVED.

HE WOULD IGNORE EVERYONE
BUT NEVER HER.

HE WOULD DISMISS EVERYTHING
BUT DO ANYTHING FOR HER.

ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING
JUST FOR THE GIRL HE LOVES.

AND IT CAN ONLY END IN TWO WAYS
REJECTION OR ACCEPTANCE.

EITHER WAY, BOTH CAN
END HORRIBLY. . . //

━━━ ❜

' Oh, my dear, beloved granger...
I am wilbur frank potter!
who doesn't want a fine lad
such as myself? '

༉‧₊˚ ➛ WILBUR / HERMIONE ❜ ✧ ˎˊ╴

NOTES

All rights to the Harry Potter series go to J.K. Rowling, as the plot, ocs, places added in, gifs and aesthetics belong to me.

There would be sexual mentions in the book, as well as vulgar language, aggressive violence, blood, death, smoking, bullying, unhealthy obsession, rascist and sexist comments, and more.

I really am doing this. I love my own headcanon where the Potters would only chase after strong-willed, intelligent and very stubborn and fierce women. That's how I see it.

And Wilbur will be a bit overbearing, but not "James Potter" type. He wouldn't be like his father too much, he didn't grow up like James did, after all.

That was all and hopefully it turns out decent.

BELOVED. - h. granger
© hcghvnt | 2021