𝟬𝟬𝟯 ; 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝗈𝗀𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗌

003. the train to hogwarts

Wilbur didn't waste time to marvel the place (although it was magnificent) and he pulled Harry to find themselves a compartment. It wasn't long when they found one themselves, settling inside when they met the redhead twins once more.

One of them, George, was the first to come towards the Potter boys. Harry accepted the help the redhead offered, and called his other twin for extra hands.

Thank goodness they helped, Wilbur couldn't contain the relieved sigh. He was glad that his foot wouldn't be painfully crushed from dropping their trunks. Same as Harry who breathed out a long sigh.

"Thanks." said Harry, pushing the sweaty hair away.

Wilbur did the same, but he tried to find his headband to get his unkempt hair out of the way. He loves his hair but sometimes it's a bother. Might as well get a haircut, the sooner the better.

"What's that?" asked one of the redheads, pointed Harry's forehead. It was the scar. And before Harry himself could answer them, the other twin breathed out a "blimey" in awe.

"Are you - ?"

"He is," said the first twin. "Aren't you?" he added.

"What?" Harry asked, visibly confused. He really didn't know what the older redheads were saying.

He eyed Wilbur who shrugged, just as lost as he is.

"Harry Potter." the redhead twins chorused, and unknown to them, what happened next made them blink.

"Oh, him," said Harry and Wilbur, ignoring one of their eyes shot up, wide.

"I mean, yes, I am."

"Are you?" Wilbur asked with a cheeky smirk, and he only got a smack in return.

"Who's got the bloody scar, eh?!"

The redhead twins, still stunned that they met the Boy Who Lived, gawked at Harry. Wilbur narrowed his eyes at the redheads, seeing his brother all uncomfortable.

Before Wilbur could tell them off, a voice called them out through the train's open door.

"Fred? George? Are you there?" said the kind woman, the one where the Potter twins met earlier.

"Coming, Mom." the two chorused, and with one last look, the redheads hopped off the train and towards their mother.

The Potter twins looked at each other before Wilbur shrugged and Harry sat on one of the seat next to the window. Wilbur deadpanned at his obvious eavesdropping, deciding to sit next to him as he counted the Galleons he decided to stuff in his pocket.

Wilbur never bothered on trying to hear the family's conversation, knowing that it would probably get him in trouble. "Should you even listen to them? That's just plain rude."

"Piss off - I have nothing to do."

"Uh - maybe try fixing yourself? Your hair?!" Wilbur yelled the last one, mockingly outraged."You're never gonna get girls with that horrendous monstrosity."