── 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾.

000. the start of a repeat

Familiarity flashed in every onlooker's eyes as a young Potter's own stared at a bushy haired girl. Flushed and suddenly grown shy, he gave her a small yet obvious beaming smile, the young girl only giving him pursed lips and a confused expression.

Many had seen the look young Wilbur Franklin Potter gave the girl. It was the same eyes his own father gave their mother when they were young, just like Wilbur gave the confused girl.

Hazel eyes visible with obvious awe and admiration. Lips slightly parted as if he was in disbelief of being in front of a goddess (she might be one, he's sure of it!). His face glowing - practically radiant the longer he took in her features.

And his heart - oh, his heart. It thundered and stormed in his chest, threatening to escape and beat for her.

Wilbur had never interacted with girls his age before, only teachers, older women he decided to help (also his aunt). But he was positively certain that the girl just across him is one of the most heavenly beautiful girls.

As the little voice in his head says, it's not too young to fancy someone. And even if Wilbur never really thought of fancying someone, he did now the moment he laid eyes on the girl.

So many things and events thrown at him and his brother. Mostly last night as it still stuck in his head. But the girl was more on his mind than ever.

It was an early morning when Wilbur and his older (twin) brother woke up. The events last night was all too ridiculous to be real - wizards? Magic school? No such thing!

Yet, the giant man was still present- his name was Hagrid, apparently, a nice fellow he is! -and brought them to London where they'll be getting their robes, wands and other stuff. Wilbur never bothered on scheming through his Hogwarts letter, finding it ridiculous at first.

While Harry was thinking that it was still some sort of "prank" from the Durselys to mess with them, Wilbur was still stuck on the fact that he has to wear robes. He likes clothing, you see. So he wasn't sure if robes would suit him.

What weird twins, the Potters are. Harry would be worrying about himself and his brother about the whole situation. He most certainly did not want Wilbur to get hurt in any sort of way. Must be his protective nature - he is the older twin, he has to look after Wilbur.

And while Wilbur did think of it a bit (how Harry was handling with the situation thrown at them), he worries more about the school's clothing choice. Why just robes when he could have those dashing blazers to compliment him better? Like the other (more fancy) schools?

His questions were never answered (because he never blurts it out, unlike his brother), when Hagrid showed them the many places that they wished they knew sooner. Courtesy of their lovely aunt and uncle for keeping this from them.

The twins met a lot of people. Actually, his brother met a lot of people. And although it was common for one of the many twins like himself to want attention - Wilbur merely sniggered in the background as Harry awkwardly met the many of witches and wizards who swooned over the older Potter boy.

Many have eyed Wilbur but he only smirked and held his head up high. He was smug to be related to his brother, whatever the hell was happening anyway.

It took them ten minutes of hand shaking, questions and talking before Wilbur would be walking to the place where he'll meet the love of his life; Diagon Alley.

It was packed with various wizarding shops. From brooms, to books, to the robes Wilbur was dreading, And even animal shops and wands. It slowly began to sink in the younger Potter, who grasped his brother's arm with unusual meekness.

Harry only looked down at him before leaning closer as a means of extra protection and comfort. No harm would befall towards his younger brother without getting past Harry first.

They've gone to Gringotts first, in which Wilbur tried to remember the trails but ultimately failed. While he does that Harry asked Hagrid what was in one of the vaults, Wilbur was regaining himself at that point, not noticing the duo at all or hear what they were talking about.

They got back out with a reasonable amount of money. Wilbur had to learn everything about the currency. But the robes were still on Wilbur's mind. What could he do to make robes look good on him?

The next stop would be fate for Wilbur. While Hagrid had told them to get their robes, Wilbur insisted that Harry would go to get their robes while he would get their books. And albeit the anxiety he felt for leaving his younger brother alone, he agreed.

And that's when he met her at Flourish and Blotts.

He really didn't know her name, per se. Do you really think that he would have the guts to go up to her and ask? That would be rude, extremely rude.

But he did find her beautiful. But again, he was shy to even go near her, so he tried to focus on getting his and his brother's books. Undoubtedly failing. And kept on giving the bushy haired girl glances, to which she caught some of them with obvious confusion.

Harry reunited with his brother not long after his unnerving encounter with a boy his age. He stopped, and asked why Wilbur was grinning like a maniac, to which the older Potter receive a pout and a light punch on his shoulder.

Harry only smirked teasingly when he figured out why.

It was the way Wilbur looks at the leaving girl, eyes filled with sadness and longing. Harry had never seen Wilbur like that, and it could only mean one thing, and one thing only.

He fancies the girl.

"Ah, I see." Harry muses, the red on Wilbur's cheeks spreading even more. "Mhmm, I really do see it, little brother." he stretched the last part, definitely irking Wilbur.

"As if you can - you're blind as fu - ow!"

Harry made sure to scold him back at the Dursleys for attempting to tell him off.

NOTE
art above is mine :)
don't steal pls.