𝟬𝟬𝟱 ; 𝗁𝗈𝗀𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗌 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾

005. hogwarts house

The three boys did just that. One of them had their stomachs churning and squeezing with nervousness. One paled considerably fast under his freckles. And one was bouncing up and down with excitement, thinking of something else. Or someone, rather.

The train slowed and has finally stopped, many people rushing out the door. Outside was nothing but a tiny, dark platform.

Seeing Harry shiver from the cold night made Wilbur immediately offering his robes. And he only received a look, Harry shaking his head.

But it wouldn't be long for them to get out of the cold platform. A lamp bobbed and swayed over their heads, It wasn't until a familiar voice called out, did Wilbur look up.

"Firs' years!" said the familiar, tall man. "Firs' years over here - you 'right there, Harry, Wilber?"

Harry didn't get to reply while Wilbur offered Hagrid a cheeky grin of his own. It was nice seeing a familiar face (in the magical world) after a month with his aunt, uncle and cousin.

"Well, c'mon now - follow me!" Hagrid beckoned the sea of students. "No more of the firs' years? No? 'Right - careful now on the steps - you lot, follow 'long!"

Harry helped Wilbur as much as he could, the younger brother prone to tripping along the way. Ron sniggered, earning a playful glare from the younger Potter boy and an amused smirk from Harry.

The night felt colder as they stumbled upon what looked like a dark forest. Wilbur's face fell, clutching on Harry's robes. Harry pulled Wilbur closer, not letting the younger Potter see anything worse than the sight in front of them. Even Ron looked a bit frightened, inching closer to the Potter twins, eyes narrowed.

A sniffle was heard before Hagrid spoke up, fond. For some reason.

"Tha's it," he starts. "Yeh all - get yer first look o' Hogwarts. Jus' - a sec,"

And a second it was.

"Jus' round the bend 'ere."

Then something loud echoed around them. And the narrow path suddenly opens. A top a mountain, perched atop the glorious mountain across them, was a castle. Its window had sparkled in the starry sky, the castle filled with many turrets and towers.

The scared look Wilbur had was replaced with a look of awe. His jaw dropped and so did Harry's, but he was more glad at the fact that Wilbur was no longer scared.

"There it is!" Hagrid beamed, taking in some looks of awe and disbelief. "'Right then - no more'n four in a boat!"

Wilbur eyes the fleet of little boats sitting, waiting by the shore. Harry quickly pulled Wilbur with Ron following, entering a boat.

And Hermione followed them in as well.

Of course, Wilbur gave her short glances. Most of which she caught, either looking at him, confused to why he was gawking at her. Or she looked away, marveling their journey to the castle.