Psychiatrist Misery

"Hobi this is the right place right?", Yoongi asked to Hoseok. For Yoongi this place doesn't look like a psychiatrist's office or chamber. It looks like a normal house for living.
"Yes I checked it.", Hoseok said.
Yoongi and Hoseok got off the car and walked towards the entrance.
After pressing the calling bell two times, the door opened revealing a young brown haired boy. He welcomed Hoseok and Yoongi and they sat in a room looking like a chamber.
"Isn't he too young to be a psychiatrist?", Yoongi whispered to Hoseok.
"I can hear you.", the brown haired boy said dragging both older's attention to him.
"Anyways I'm Jeon Jungkook and I've been doing this job for a while now. I think you can trust me.",the brown haired boy said. Yoongi nodded in response.
"So what is the patient's name and what's the patient's problem?
And who's the patient between you two?", Jungkook asked.
"Well the patient's name is Kim Taehyung and we can't bring him because he doesn't want to see any psychiatrist.", Yoongi said.
"Kim Taehyung?? The notorious mafia?!", Jungkook asked. "Yes", Hoseok replied.
Jungkook's expression was unreadable for a second then he cleared his throat and spoke, "Sorry but I can't go to a place where I don't feel safe".
"But-", Yoongi wanted to spoke but Jungkook cut him off.
"Sorry you have to bring the patient here. Otherwise I can't do it", Jungkook sounded strict. Yoongi gave up and both Yoongi and Hoseok left the place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Um Namjoon. We couldn't get the psychiatrist to come with us.", Yoongi said on call.
"Well Yoongi hyung I guess we have to kidnap him.", Namjoon said from other line.
"Can't we ask other psychiatrist?", Yoongi said annoyed.
"No. He is the best psychiatrist here and beside that he doesn't only work for money. He is determined to treat his patient. If a person like him said he can't do it then I don't think anyone else will do it.", Namjoon explained.
"Ok fine.", Yoongi said and ended the call.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At night 🌃

Jungkook POV

I was walking down the street. Cold breeze hitting my face. Everything was oddly satisfying. But something felt wrong. My guts telling me something is not right. Right then cold metal touched my back of the head. It was a gun. I heard a familiar voice.

"Don't try to do any funny business and hop on the car", Yoongi said.
I moved my gaze to my right side. There was a black car. I slowly moved and got in the car. I felt someone held my hands from behind and tied up with rope.
"Do I look like a fool? You know I wouldn't try to run away from the biggest mafia gang. I don't wanna get shoot by you", I said.
"Shut up. Anyways as an offer which you can't reject we'll give
you as much as money you want
just work for us as a private psychiatrist.", Yoongi said.
I stayed quiet. Can I even say no to them? Yes the answer is no.

ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Time skip because I'm a lazy bish~)

Jungkook POV

We walked into a big entrance and wah this place is simple and beautiful. I can't deny but I loved the house decoration. I was exploring the whole place with my eyes and I hit rock hard chest. I closed my eyes shut and backed away a little. I slowly opened my eyes. It was a guy. Sorry I should introduce him properly. A really handsome guy. Brown hair locks infront of his eyes. Those ocean eyes anyone could die for including me. Sharp jawline with emotionless gaze. Everything someone could fall for. I heard yoongi naming the guy as tae.

So I guess he is.....
Kim Taehyung

( ͡°ᴥ ͡° ʋ)

So that was the end guys. Do let me know how is it. I write stories really slowly and I'm sorry about that. I'm just lazy and can't help it.

First part was short I know hehe
Don't look at me like that! It's not my fault that I'm lazy (◕ᴥ◕)