Nightmares

"so you are having nightmares?", Taehyung spoke first.
"Yeah", Jungkook said in a small voice.
"Why tho?", Taehyung asked.
"I never been into the situation where  I saw this gun,blood and killing stuffs...I was so scared that now I'm having nightmares.... don't call me baby!", Jungkook glared cutely.
Taehyung smiled. He reassured Jungkook that he won't do that.
Taehyung don't know what came up to his mind. He did something unexpected.
"Well you can sleep in my room if you want to", Taehyung said.
Him and Jungkook both were dumbfounded.
"What?", Jungkook asked.
"W-well I can put another bed in my room. You can stay until you don't have nightmares anymore.", Taehyung cursed mentally.
"But.." Jungkook was unsure.
"I insist", Taehyung isn't controlling his words anymore.
"I'll just talk with Namjoon hyung. You can come today.", Taehyung smiled and walked off.
Jungkook was still in shock.
What just happened?

Hugeeeee time skip :/

Taehyung was already regretting his decisions. But he did what he did. Now here they were. Jungkook sitting on the bed. Taehyung sitting on the other bed. It was awkward. Very awkward. *Grasshopper sounds*
"I'll switch off the lights?", Taehyung asked. Jungkook pouted. He was scared. He doesn't know why. But he didn't want to look like a kid in front of Taehyung so so he didn't say anything. But his expression said everything. Taehyung sighed. He laid down in his bed. He was thinking about the therapy. He really felt calm when Jungkook talks. Again feelings took the best of Taehyung.

"Hey Jungkook", Taehyung called for Jungkook who was busy doing god knows what.
Taehyung didn't got any response so he sat up on his bed.
"What are you doin-", Taehyung's eyes widened. Jungkook hummed and looked at him.
Jungkook was looking through Taehyung's childhood album.
It was laying on the nightstand and curiosity got the best of Jungkook. Jungkook looked through the whole album.
"You didn't saw the photos. Did
you?", Taehyung asked.
Jungkook pressed his lips into thin line. "Maybe I did", Jungkook replied.
"You little-", Taehyung went towards Jungkook's bed.
Taehyung tried to snatch the album.
"I'm not done looking!", Jungkook screamed.
"You still wanna look huh!?", Taehyung started to tickle Jungkook.
"No! Tae! Wait! Ahaha ahhh! Wait a little ahah please!", Jungkook was laughing crying.
"You meanie stob it!", Jungkook tried to push Taehyung.
"This is what you get for not listening to me!", Taehyung tickled Jungkook more. About the album. It was laying on the floor getting zero attention.
Taehyung was tickling Jungkook and Jungkook took the pillow from the bed. Now tickle fight turned into a pillow fight.
"You just wait!", Jungkook attacked Taehyung. Taehyung wasn't ready and he fell on the bed.
"You dumbass here take this!", Taehyung snatched the pillow from Jungkook's hand qnd hit him with it.
Jungkook lost his balance and fell on Taehyung.
"Aha now I have the pillow", Jungkook  sat down. Taehyung was laid down on the bed and Jungkook didn't realize that he was sitting on Taehyung's belly. Taehyung knew what to do. He smirked.
"Oh~ I like this position", Taehyung held Jungkook's waist.
Jungkook was blood red by now.
Taehyung took this opportunity.
He switched their position. Now Taehyung was on Jungkook.
He closed the gap between their face.
Jungkook could feel Taehyung's breath on him. Suddenly the atmosphere was getting hot.
For Jungkook only because it was winter dummy.
"I win", Taehyung whispered in Jungkook's ear. The deep voice sent chills down Jungkook's spine.
Taehyung booped Jungkook's nose and got off Jungkook.
He plopped down on his bed.
"Hot", Jungkook whispered. A pout was plastered in his face.
"Hm?", Taehyung looked at him.
"Nothing! I was saying hey I saw your mom in that album. Your boxy smile is cute", Jungkook showed his bunny smile. Taehyung's heart felt warm.
He then remembered why he was calling for Jungkook before the whole tickle and pillow fight.

"Hey I wanna tell you about my
past", Taehyung said in small voice.

"You do? really?!", Jungkook sounded excited. He saw Taehyung was kind hesitated.

"Whenever you are ready", Jungkook smiled.

( 14 years ago )

I was 11 back then. Surprisingly I was very sweet back. My dad was most dangerous mafia in asia. My mom died when I was very small. I don't know the reason. I have a brother. He was younger than me. Even tho he was my step brother I loved him like my own blood. My dad loved me a lot.
He tried to train me so I can take his place after his death. I didn't like this idea very much but I was ready to do it for my dad. But there was someone who wanted to take my place. Someone who was capable of doing anything for what he wants. Kim Jaewoon. My step brother. Someone who beat up a boy in first grade only because he wanted that boy to be his friend. He gets what he wants. Or if he doesn't, he force it.

He wanted to take the empire after my father's death. But he knew that my father wants to give me the empire. So what did he do?

Kill my father

Was it a great idea?
Many people would think, how is it a great idea? Everyone in the empire will kill him because he killed the mafia leader.
But he wasn't that dumb.
He killed my father and blamed it on

Me

I watched in horror when I saw my father laying on a pile of blood. My step brother was crying next to his lifeless body. There was my chain that I was trying to find from yesterday beside the body.

My brother blamed it on me.
The brother I loved so much.

I was locked up. They decided to kill me tomorrow. Well they won't directly kill me. They will torture me to death. And that starts from today because everyone came to meet me.
They looked at me as if I was really disgusted. I can see the hatred in their eyes. They blamed me for killing my dad. And that's how I was traumatized. I cried when they left.
I was sobbing really badly. It was winter and I didn't have any blanket.
I was shivering. I hugged my knees and sat on the cold tiles.

I heard a sound and felt a tap in my shoulders. I flinched and looked up.
There was a boy. I couldn't see his face clearly because my tears were blocking my vision. I rubbed my face with my sweater sleeves.
Moonlight fell on that boy's face and his charms were shining.

"K-kim Namjoon" I choked on my words.