Secret girlfriend

Kim Taehyung it was.

Jungkook gasped. He tried to make no sound. Taehyung walked out of the mansion. Jungkook decided to follow his little crush. It's not like he is a stalker but watching a little won't hurt. Right? That's what he thought and followed Taehyung.

Not knowing it was a big mistake that will lead him to shedding tears.

He saw Taehyung standing under a street light. He was waiting for someone. Who is it? Jungkook's eyes widened when he saw a pretty girl walking towards Taehyung. She was so pretty. Slaying the outfit she was wearing. Jungkook stared down his penguin PJs.

Shit.

The two talked for some moment while Jungkook on the other hand was tearing up because he can't hear a single word. At the end he saw Taehyung giving the girl a nice smile and hugging her. That's it. Jungkook's face and eyes were red like tomatoes. He stormed to get in the house. He ran upstairs and went to washroom. He looked at the mirror. He looked like mess. Stupid Jungkook. You did this to yourself. That was the only thing going inside his head. Starting shower. Hot water ran through his body. The tears got mixed with the water but the pain was still there. He gulped while sobbing. He cried until he heard the door knob click. He struggled to stop his sobs and get back a normal breathing. He put his clothes on and walked out of bathroom like nothing happened. He tried not stumble while walking to bed.

Taehyung was no fool. He knew the second he saw Jungkook coming out of the bathroom. He knew Jungkook was crying. He could tell. He can't ask Jungkook because he was the one who said they won't share any feelings.

Stupid him. But some questions bother him. Doesn't Jungkook feel sad that he rejected him? He is the on who rejected Jungkook then why he misses him? Why he misses those silly comebacks the younger made? Why he misses those laughs and giggles? Why he misses those little therapy session that worked like a magic on him?

But the fact scares him....

Did Jungkook got over him?

Doesn't Jungkook wanna know the reason behind that kiss anymore? Is i over?
Wait, that's what he wanted on first place. For Jungkook to forget him and get over him. So he won't be hurt.
They can do nothing but hurt each other.
So isn't that best?
No no no Taehyung doesn't want this. Taehyung sat on his bed while being frustrated. He took the bottle of water from bedside table. Chugging down all of the water he tried calming himself.

But Jungkook makes him so happy.
Whenever he sees Jungkook a instant shock of happiness runs through his spine, delivering it everywhere in his body. He makes him the happiest.

Isn't that love?

Doesn't Jungkook feel the same?

Is the feelings gone? The feeling of instant happiness.......
It can possibly be gone right.
That haunted Taehyung.

Jungkook thought to wake up late today too but he woke up at midnight from sobbings. The same thing is happening when he met Taehyung's other personality for the first time.

Taetae was crying.

The night went like that. Jungkook patting Taetae's back to calm him down.

-------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook took care of Taehyung all night doesn't mean he is not sad. No he is not mad.

On second thought.
Who is he to even be mad about Taehyung dating someone?
He is not even dating him.
More of a fact Taehyung already rejected him. Still a bit of disappointment is working inside Jungkook.

He looks at Taehyung and he feels like he might burst out. Go to Taehyung, hug him. Hide his face in Taehyung's chest and cry. Sob out how much he loves the older. However, he can't because the older already has a girlfriend. Jungkook will stop thinking about him and eventually he will get over Taehyung.

But it became impossible when Taehyung came towards the terrace and did something that made Jungkook's heart pound and angry at same time.

The sun was about to go and sleep.
Taehyung came into the terrace and saw Jungkook. He was looking for the younger. He stared at orange sunlight falling on an angel. His angel to be exact. He knows he was the one who said younger that they should not drag emotions into this but at the same time he can't help. He looks so beautiful and pretty.

Whenever he sees Jungkook.
A instant happiness flashes throughout his whole body.

Isn't that love?

Tell Taehyung it isn't and he won't give a damn about it.

Jungkook keeps him happy so he is planning to keep Jungkook.

But Jungkook seemed off today.

He hesitated at first but then grabbed Jungkook's hands.

They weren't as tiny as he expected but he felt warmth. Jungkook's hands were soft. He wanted to grab it tightly so Jungkook will never escape but it will hurt his baby's hand.

Jungkook's heart pounded.
His heart was sinking along with the sun.

Taehyung has a girlfriend. Then why?
Why is he giving Jungkook so hurt time? Why he makes Jungkook's heart pound? Why he doesn't care but care about Jungkook at same time? Why he drives Jungkook crazy?

Just why?

He harshly got out of his grips only to be grabbed by Taehyung again.

"Did I do something wrong? I'm sorry", the words sounded so innocent but what he was doing was wrong.

"You don't know what's wrong?", Jungkook said coldly.

"Look I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you-", he was cutted off by Jungkook.

"But you did hurt me! You always do that right? You are hurting everyone"

"Look I thought we got into it too much..."

"Better if you didn't start anything..."

"I like you Jungkook. Maybe it won't work out"

That was it. How will it even work out when Taehyung was dating someone else. He didn't expect it from Taehyung.

But Taehyung's expressions looked real.
For one second he might fall into this but he can't and he won't.

"Don't start this again"

"I'm not!"

"Taehyung this is not okay! You are doing wrong to both of us. How can you be like this? How can you be so cruel? You can't go around playing with people's feelings.
Oneday you rejected me and acted like we are strangers and now you are telling me you like me. Oneday You'll say you fell out of love. Do you even know what love is?? Maybe this is why no one believes you...maybe this is why no one was on your side when your father died",there Jungkook said it. Now there was no going back.

For other people it might be stupid.
Like how jealous are you to hurt a person like that?
But right now, from Jungkook's perspectives, things were a little messy. Taehyung was hurting him. He was jealous. Taehyung had a girlfriend still Taehyung is acting like this. Isn't that cheating?
So Jungkook said that.
He isn't taking back what he said.

                      °--------------------°

Ayo guys
I've never written a story that is big TwT
I wrote two short ones