First snow❄️

First snow is like first love.

There is a superstition that if you witness the first snowfall with the person you like, true love will blossom between both and it will be long-lasting.

Taehyung was looking forward to it when he wiped the snow away from Jungkook's face.

They enjoyed the snow for a bit and eventually went inside to sleep.

Another day with another chaos.
Beom-gyu decided he'll make Samgyeopsal for everyone today since it's Jungkook's favorite food and Jungkook wanted to eat it.

That's what got Taehyung all pouty. I mean he can't cook but he can try..no he can't. He will probably burn down the whole house.

Jungkook was really excited for the food. He clapped his hands when Beom-gyu informed that the food is ready. Taehyung's appetite was long gone. He was sulking in the corner.
Biting his lips time to time when Jungkook flashed his bunny smile to Beom-gyu.

Taehyung watched while Jungkook took the first bite of that Samgyeopsal.
The amusement in Jungkook's eyes made Taehyung depressed.

Taehyung's heart dropped when he saw Jungkook pecking Beom-gyu's forehead.
At this point everyone's eyes went wide. Those two wasn't acknowledged the scene. Other's were scare at this point.
Taehyung had a wild priorities. He wasn't interested in something or someone often. But when he did he could go all about only that something or someone. Once a custom gun caught his eyes and he wanted that gun at any cost that he even made some drug deals for it.

Taehyung stood up. Jaw clenching and  frustrations building up his veins.
He took fast steps toward Jungkook grabbing by him by his wrist. He pulled him towards his room. Or he could say their room. He shut the door with a loud thud. Pinning Jungkook down on the door.

He smashed his lips on Jungkook's. Jungkook's eyes went wide. He grabbed tae's shirt holding onto it for his life. Taehyung gently grabbed his chin deepening the kiss. Jungkook eventually gived in and kissed him back. His first kiss was Taehyung. He never shared a kiss with Taehyung but it made him feel like he was craving for this moment. The kiss had a mixture of cigarettes Taehyung smoked few moments ago and the strawberry Jungkook ate from Beom-gyu's so called special dessert. In a word the flavor was giving Jungkook nostalgia. Taehyung devoured every small whimpers and whining Jungkook was making. Taehyung could write a whole essay on how good that felt. How good he felt kissing Jungkook. His hands brushed past younger's neck. Jungkook hummed in satisfaction.
They had to break the kiss when they ran out of breath. No one uttered a word. Only deep breaths could be heard. Jungkook looked into Taehyung's eyes. His breath hitched.
Taehyung's eyes weren't full of lust. His eyes looked gentle. As if he cared. As if he cared about the whole kiss.

Taehyung kissed him again. This time Jungkook immediately reacted and returned the kiss. They didn't know how long the sweet time will last so better not put it on waste.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung by his neck pulling him close. Taehyung hands automatically went towards Jungkook's perfect waist. Oh how much he wanted to feel it.

But it wasn't right.

They didn't have any feelings involved .
Did they? It was so wrong but at the same time it felt so right. It felt so good. It felt perfect. Jungkook was begging for something he didn't knew he was interested in. The same went for Taehyung.

But they had to break the kiss and slove the problem between them.

Taehyung broke the kiss and was about to say something. His words. His words didn't come out of his mouth. He just stared at the gorgeous boy infront of him. He was taking deep breaths. Face red and hot. Taehyung felt proud seeing the younger in this state.

He stared and stared. His hand went towards Jungkook's pretty face tugging the freshly dyed hair behind Jungkook's ears. Jungkook looked at him. Wanting a answer. Desperate to know what happened. And Taehyung was scared to answer.

So he ran out of the room slamming the door again. Going out of the house while lighting up a cigarette.

Jungkook walked out of the room with a gloomy face.

No on dared to ask a question.

That's how Jungkook started to make a distance between him and Beom-gyu. He didn't want Taehyung to go mad again. Honestly he liked the attention Taehyung was giving him but he needs a explanation as well. After all it was his first kiss. Taehyung took it without a warning. He wanted to wear something pretty for his first kiss! Jungkook's heart did a little flip whenever he thought about the kiss.

But at the same time it was suffocating.

He couldn't help but overthink.
He was really insecure about everything and he overthinks everything. He thought to himself. Are they okay? Taehyung was ignoring him at all cost. They kind of got along but now again they stopped talking. Is this it?

Everything suffocated Jungkook.

Taehyung on the other hand, was afraid to approach Jungkook because he didn't even had a explanation for why or what did he do. He doesn't even like Jungkook right? Right. He doesn't. He consoled himself.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Did you call me sir?", Beom-gyu said slightly bowing.
"Ah beomiee I said don't be so formal to me", Taehyung smiled a suspicious smile.
"Anyways I have good news for you beomie"
"What is it sir? I mean hyung", Beom-gyu knitted his brows.
"I'm giving you another promotion!", Taehyung clapped his hands.
"Oh my- really?! Thank you so much!",  Younger replied.
"Yeah and because of the promotion you are going back to where you were!", Taehyung smirked in mind.

Far far away from Jungkook

"Um pardon?", Beom-gyu asked dumb founded.
"Yeah I see that your record there was really good! They need you there Beom-gyu....so bye bye! You are going tomorrow", Taehyung wiggled his fingers infront of Beom-gyu and walked out of the study room.

As he walked while smirking and praising himself. He bumped into someone.

And that someone had to be Jungkook.

Taehyung mentally cursed. He ignored Jungkook after that kiss incident and they didn't talk but shit now Jungkook was infront of him.

"We gotta talk Taehyung hyung", Jungkook said seriously.
"No we don't?"
"We have to! You are not busy, are you?" Jungkook crossed his arms over his chest.
"Um yeah I'm busy! I gotta go bring my sister back from school", Taehyung was about to run but Jungkook held his collar.
"You don't have a sister we both know that", Jungkook scoffed.
"Ok fine what is it? Be quick", Taehyung leaned on the wall.
"It's about you"
"Huh? What about me?"
"You are skipping your therapy session...did I do something wrong?", Jungkook asked worriedly.
Oh. So that was it? Taehyung was kinda disappointed but relieved.
"No Jungkook I'll attend it I promise", Taehyung was about to leave but again he was interrupted because his collar was held by the bunny boy.
"I'm not done...you kissed me that day...why did you do that?", Jungkook asked.
Taehyung froze.