Beom-gyu

Beom-gyu
Choi Beom-gyu

He was a good hacker.
Let's introduce him properly.
A great hacker.

His scores and ranks everything was going up like no ones.

Taehyung liked the fact.
And thought he should promote this little guy.
And that's how he was welcomed in their place.
But oh boy Taehyung's decision was so wrong.

The moment Beom-gyu entered their place.
The game changed.

Somehow Beom-gyu became Jungkook's favorite.
And Beom-gyu was Jungkook biased.

Everyone liked Jungkook and Beom-gyu's friendship.
But there was one guy who wanted to shoot Beom-gyu right now.
It was a good morning for Taehyung. He freshen up and went downstairs.
Jungkook was there. With Beom-gyu of course. They were talking and giggling about something. Taehyung huffed and sat down on a chair. He saw Beom-gyu making a joke and Jungkook cracking a big bunny smile on that joke. Oh how much Taehyung wanted to break Beom-gyu's bone like he was breaking a toast right now.
Jungkook booped Beom-gyu's nose.
That's it Taehyung had enough. He heard another familiar laugh beside him. Min Yoongi. Who was trying his best to not crack a smile at Taehyung's behavior. Taehyung glared at him. And Yoongi ended up laughing his gummy smile. Taehyung heart softened. But not for too long because he saw Jungkook squishing Beom-gyu's cheeks.
Taehyung pouted. He had soft cheeks too. It can be squished too.
Was he jealous? Maybe...but he won't admit it.

But it was showing because after breakfast, Taehyung was practicing gun shooting. He was very skilled and didn't need to practice. But he practiced whenever he was angry or pissed. And he was angry and pissed right now.
He shot bullet after bullet breaking all the targets.
Jimin came to stop him
"Ok stop you are jealous we get that now come inside", he pulled Taehyung.
"I'm not jealous", Taehyung huffed. Jimin just nodded.

They went inside. Taehyung still bickering why Jimin won't let him shoot. He stopped bickering when he saw that guy with bunny smile with the guy he wants to kill. Taehyung took a deep breath. He can eardrop a little.
"I have a cool idea kookie hyung! Come with me", Beom-gyu said while dragging Jungkook to his room.
Taehyung's eye widened, jaw dropping from his face.
Jimin mentally face palmed.
"What is that boy's plan?", Taehyung whispered to Jimin still glaring at the door as if his glare will make the door vanish.
"I don't know maybe making out?", Jimin wiggled his eyebrows.
"Shut up", the other warned.

Few moments later

Taehyung was still sitting on the sofa watching the door. The door cracked open. And oh Taehyung wasn't ready to see the creation come out of that room.

Jungkook

No it's not normal. Jungkook with dyed hair. It was a redish peach color. He looked like a walking art. Taehyung's belly did a little dance.
Not only Jungkook's hair was dyed. He was wearing a leather pant that grabbed his thighs so well. White tee and jeans jacket. He had a little make up doing a perfect job on his face. Have anyone told Jungkook he looked perfect? Because Taehyung wanted to.

"Jungkookie hyung said he wanted to dye his hair so I gave him a makeover too", Beom-gyu announced proudly.

Everyone was complimenting Jungkook.

But there was one boy who was still recovering from his shock.
Words running in his head.
Jungkook was so beautiful. So handsome. So pretty. He was absolutely stunning and breathtaking. So mesmerizing. Anyone could totally fall for him.

Everyone was complimenting Jungkook. But the boy was waiting for a certain brunette's compliment. He took little glances at him. Jungkook frowned. The older was dozed off. He didn't like the fact. He was requesting for a compliment. Just a little "hey you look good" maybe. The bunny boy's lips turned into pout. No one noticed except the blonde. As a good soulmate he went to Taehyung poking his side.
"Don't be a jerk Tae go say something to him", Jimin rolled his eyes.
"Why should I?", Taehyung frowned acting like a brat.
"Oh come on! One compliment won't ruin your whole career bitch", Jimin pushed Taehyung.
Taehyung grumbled walking to Jungkook. The more close he got the more nervous he became. He gulped. Taking small steps so it will take more time. Jungkook noticed the prince coming his way! (I'm a little dramatic)
His eyes twinkled as Taehyung got closer.
"Hey ..... I um you look pretty today", Taehyung scratched his neck.
Jungkook practiced to not blush but Taehyung's word surely made his ears go red and hot. Taehyung swore he saw Jungkook blush.

The rest of the day went great. Taehyung didn't forget to stare at Jungkook's thighs time by time.
He stared for too long when Jungkook joined their shared bedroom with wet hair. Jungkook's neck screamed "please give me a hickey" and Taehyung controlled himself.

But on second thought throwing the peach haired boy on bed and giving him butterfly kisses doesn't sound bad.

Taehyung would have if Jungkook was his. Jungkook was his. This three words sound so magical.

The urge to just grab Jungkook by his waist then pinning him to wall and softly bitting his neck. Taehyung gotta come out of his imagination. It's not good there. Not for Jungkook.

That's the reason he couldn't sleep at night and made his way to the terrace attached to his room to enjoy the view. Today was half moon. The moon was waiting for his other half so he could glow like no one. So was Taehyung. He didn't admit though.

Cold breezes woke the bunny boy up. He rubbed his eyes sitting up. The wind was coming through the terrace.
He saw a very familiar boy standing in the terrace. Joining him wouldn't hurt right? So he did join him.

"Can't sleep?", Jungkook asked. Taehyung hummed recognizing the voice very well. "Well you woke me up", Jungkook said. Taehyung mumbled a sorry. Jungkook said it was fine. Jungkook looked up at the sky. Taking the cold breeze. It was dark. Only moon light was available.
"The moon is really beautiful right? You know the moon needs sun to shine?", Jungkook whispered.

"Oh?", Taehyung lifted his brows.
Then please be my sun

Jungkook hummed. "The sky is really beautiful!", Jungkook's eyes shined.
Taehyung stared at the boy. Learning every little inch of the art beside him.
Big doe eyes. Oh how dreamy they were. His sharp jawline. How much Taehyung just wanted kiss there.
And lips were looking like drug.
Taehyung wasn't drug addict. But his addiction to just feel Jungkook was growing.

"Yeah so beautiful", Taehyung mumbled looking at his sky.
They made eye contract.
No one said anything. It was silence.
A oddly satisfying silence.
Both leaned into their destiny. Accepting what was gonna happen.
Too eager to just try it and see what happens next. Their heart beating for each other. Snow fell in Jungkook's nose. He lightly flinched. Taehyung wiped the snow away.
"Oh it's snowing", Taehyung said in a small boys.