WhAtEvA

Jungkook gasped. How could he? The older just pushed Jungkook.
" It's my room! I should be the one asking you this?", Jungkook snapped at Taehyung. Taehyung was dumb founded. He couldn't find any word but he didn't need to cause Jungkook again started.
"What are you doing in my room? Oh I know I'm really hot but that doesn't mean you can just walk into my room", Jungkook said dramatically.
"Are you pervert?", Jungkook asked again. The older couldn't answer to any of that question and chose to just slip out of the bed and walk to his room. Jungkook again laid down on the bed thinking about yesterday.
So the older forgot everything? Ah this is gonna be so hard for Jungkook to do something for Taehyung when he doesn't even want to do anything about his problems. But he got to do this. If it was someone else they would have said that, the mafia gang is threatening them that's why they want to fix Taehyung's problem. But when it comes to Jungkook, does Jungkook actually wanna do this because of the threat? No he now actually kind of wanna do this for Taehyung. He wanna help Taehyung. And he will do it. Jungkook decided to take a shower and go downstairs.

(At the dinning table)

Jungkook was filling his mouth with french toast because it was so delicious and Jimin laughed at how cutely the brunette eats. Jungkook was enjoying his breakfast a lot that he didn't care about Hoseok and Yoongi bickering. Namjoon breaking a vase which caused a fortune. Jimin just being Jimin and taking photos of Jungkook. But oh Jungkook's eyes caught a master piece. Taehyung in white t-shirt wet hair messily covering his forehead and a cute little fluff ball in his hand. He sat on one of the chair of dinning table. Jungkook ran to Taehyung to just squeeze that fluff ball because who wouldn't? Taehyung nearly had a heart attack seeing Jungkook running towards him because he thought the younger was gonna say something about earlier incident again. But instead he saw Jungkook snatched the puppy out of his hand and started blubbering nonsense.
"Hey hellooooo Mr. Cutie guy! How are you? What is your name? Oh you so cute kdjwjsjsksjssnsndndjj", Jungkook lifted the puppy up in air. His eyes were shining like shooting stars. Taehyung mentally laughed at the younger but realized he shouldn't get comfortable with younger surrounding him.

"What is his name?", Jungkook asked the older. "Yeontan", Taehyung said moodily. "You are the one pervert here so don't act like that to me", Jungkook said still smiling at the puppy. "Whatever", Taehyung said pouting and resting his chin on his palm. "WhAtEvA", Jungkook mimicked rolling his eyes. Jimin confronting the whole scene was satisfied they were getting along. I mean not getting along but at least talking? Heh.

Finishing the food was easy because it was a delicious meal. For Jungkook it was chef's kiss. He was enjoying the food. Maybe mafia's aren't that bad right? At least they eat good foods and that's enough for Jungkook.

After breakfast Taehyung leaned into the chair. Lighting up a cigarette. He was addicted to cigarettes but what can he do? It was calming. Great source of pleasure for him. But also it was pain. Pain he feels whenever he lights up cigarettes. Inhaling the smoke deeply feels calming but all leaves a pang in his heart. No one is there to stop him from smoking. His father. His mother. No one. He was helpless. The biggest mafia in world is weak. He cries. It's been 6 years. When he last cried in front his hyungs. Yoongi said crying is all right. It doesn't mean you are weak. It means you are strong. Strong enough to still be alive even after so much happened in your life. He admired his hyung's words but still after that no one saw him cry. But what he didn't know is his hyungs and Jungkook saw him crying earlier when he changed his personality. It was like going inti taetae form. He forgot everything. So he doesn't know that others saw him cry last night.

He huffed the smoke. Suddenly he got that feeling. Feeling of something or someone staring at him. He looked at his right side and saw a bunny like boy pouting at him. He knew why he was pouting. It was like they were changing words in mind. Jungkook didn't like the fact Taehyung was smoking. But does Taehyung care? Well he sorta does because something made him throw the cigarette away. He huffed and went upstairs to his room.

Loud gun shot was heard all over the mansion. It was normal for the mafias. But not for Jungkook. "What was that", Jungkook asked to Jimin sitting beside Jungkook reading a book, 'subtitles of not giving a fuck'. "Oh nothing maybe Yoongi is killing someone", Jimin said turning the page he was reading. "That man has some short temper I am saying it you", Jimin said to Jungkook. " But then again he is the most patient person when it comes to you ", Jungkook said wiggling eyebrows at Jimin. Earlier he saw Yoongi saying sorry to Jimin for hours because he kind of yelled at Jimin. Jimin is not a person who you wanna yell at. Jimin blushed at Jungkook's comment. "Shut up", Jimin stood up and went to his room. Sweet moments coming to end. This time it was multiple gun shots.

Taehyung POV

I heard loud bangs on my door. I opened the door as I was welcomed by a horrified Namjoon. "Taehyung! Hwang gang got into our mansion! We aren't ready a bit to fight them! Our powerful gangs are in mission. We gotta leave this place right now. We can't wait for anyone.", Namjoon warned Taehyung and ran off with a gun. Taehyung tsked. "Son of bitches", Taehyung growled. Taking whatever gun he could find at that moment. He took his favorite AKM because he is great at handling AKM. He took some pistols and bullets and ran downstairs. He found Yoongi shooting. Yoongi was skilled at this and the skill was showing off. He can shoot swiftly. His targeting was mesmerizing to watch. Taehyung helped Yoongi and got all of them down. They ran to hall. They were close to exit. They can escape easily. But something stopped Taehyung from running. The bunny smile flashed in his mind.

"J-Jungkook.....", Taehyung whispered.