grateful

Note : I am writing everyone's back story in this chapter. I don't know if it will be boring or not but I did work on their backstories for a long time.

Warning : this chapter includes sexually assault, drugs, drug addiction, kidnapping. If you are uncomfortable with things I've written then please ignore this chapter.
----------------------------------------------------

"K-kim Namjoon", I choked on my words.

Kim Namjoon. My father's left hand.
My father believed him so much.
He even told me that he believes that Namjoon will never betray him.
It was true because Namjoon came to save me.

"Hey Tae. Let's get out of this place. I believe in you", Namjoon gave me a smile. His dimple were showing off.
Fresh tears were running from my eyes. I hugged him tightly.

"Oh oh! We can hug later let's get out of here first", I recognized the voice and immediately looked behind Namjoon.

Park Jimin

"Jimin-ahh", I ran to Jimin. He hugged me. I was crying mess.

"You know I was really scared!", I sobbed.

"I know Tae... I had to come here for you.", Jimin patted Taehyung's shoulder. Memories coming across his mind.
Jimin counted one to three as he positioned himself to run and snatch the wallet from a good mannered looking guy. He is quite professional at this stealing process but today it went totally wrong. He was about reach his victory by reaching the wallet. That was it. He thought he won't have to sleep with empty stomach today. However when he was about to grab the wallet, a slander hand grabbed his small wrist.
"What you doing young man? Don't you know stealing is bad?"
Jimin was in edge of crying.
He thought he was gonna go to jail now but instead the man took him home. Took care of him like Jimin was his own son.
That's when he cam up to a new invention.
What is love. What is affection.
He got to feel it for the first time.
He met a friend. More like a brother.
The brother was beyond imagination.
Too sweet for this world.

Kim Taehyung

You are like my brother. I just can't leave you here. I amd grateful to your father. I promised him to take care of you. And I will keep my words. Jimin thought to himself.

"Well very touching hug but can we go now? I hacked into the securities but that doesn't mean we are safe. We still have to get out of here without the guards noticing us.", Yoongi interrupted.

"Boys! Big problem! Some guards noticed me while I was unlocking the door!", Hoseok came to us.
Yoongi facepalmed.
"Right...how can we go off without any trouble"

"Ah shit- let's run out of here", Namjoon said.

We followed Hoseok.

Some of the guards saw us. The sirens was heard by us. We ran to a van. Namjoon unlocked the van. We all went inside and safely drove off.

I know Namjoon and Jimin but I didn't recognized the other two.

"Hi! I'm Jung Hoseok", the black haired boy introduced.

"I've been working with your father ever since he saved me. I owe him. He bought me from a guy who kidnapped me and was torturing me. I got sexually assaulted because of that guy. But your father saved me.", Hoseok smiled sadly.

"Yo Yoongi be a good cat and introduce yourself", Jimin lightly pushed him.

"Ugh fine", Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"I am Min Yoongi. I have interest in devices pc and stuff. Then also found out that I can be really good at hacking. That's how became a epic hacker", Yoongi yawned. Taehyung's face reminds Yoongi about Taehyung's dad. Memories flashes through his eyes.