protect love

"Look Jungkook, it was a accident. I'm so sorry I didn't mean to. I don't know what happened or what came over me I just kissed you without any explanation", Taehyung sucked his inner cheeks.

"But it was my first kiss", Jungkook murmured. Enough for Taehyung to hear.

"Don't be immature. It's just a kiss get over it", Taehyung walked away. Through it was right thing to do it felt so wrong. Taehyung swears he saw Jungkook's big doe eyes were sad. It killed him. Taehyung's inside was burning. He wanted to kill himself.

"Why did you do that?"

Taehyung stopped and looked back.

Yoongi

"I'm pretty sure you like that kid so why did you do that?", Yoongi asked again.

"What do you mean? I don't like him", Taehyung muttered. Taehyung was a straight forward guy. Everything that came out of his mouth were always true. He meant everything he said. But today it was different. It felt like his own voice were unknown to him. He didn't trust his words.

"Consoling yourself huh?", Yoongi chuckled.

Younger rolled his eyes while swiftly taking a pack of cigarettes. Putting one in his mouth and offering another to Yoongi who declined the offer.

"Jimin told me to not smoke..", Yoongi said.
"Whipped..", Taehyung whispered.
Yoongi got gun out of his pocket.
"What were you saying?", Yoongi asked.
"Did I say anything?", Taehyung chuckled. Taking a lighter from him pocket, he lights the cigarette. Taking a huff of smoke that inserts in his body in a mile second. He felt good. No wonder people smokes. It's addicting man when you start it you can't quit it. But the feelings... it's kinda similar to Jungkook. Once he kissed Jungkook now whenever he sees him he just wants to kiss him. The kiss. It tasted like strawberries and cigarettes. That pissed Taehyung.

He simply took the cigarette and crushed it. Yoongi gave him a weird look.

"Anyways like I was saying-", Yoongi started to only get cut off by the younger.
"I don't wanna hear anything about Jungkook hyung. You are annoying me  do you realize that? ", Taehyung huffed.
"You should give the boy a try", Yoongi completely ignored Taehyung.
"Give a try for what? To just see him laying on a pool of blood the next day? To see him laying their lifeless? It hurts hyung. You don't know how much it hurts.", Taehyung sniffled.
"So this is the only thing you are scared about?", Yoongi asked while Taehyung nodded.

"It's kind of like if you love someone, let them be free", Taehyung chuckled bitterly.

"But I’m not so sure about that. It seems to me that if you really love someone, setting it free is exactly what you don’t want to do. I’ve been thinking about this idea ever since a friend gave me the opposite advice recently that if you love someone you have to protect them. I think it's true.. In other words, if you love someone, hold on tight and don’t let go! So if you find someone that is good for you, do whatever it takes to keep them. If someone makes you happy you have to do something to protect them. Love is selfish so that's how it works", Yoongi explained.

"Wow who told you that? I mean who is that friend?", Taehyung's eye widened.

"Namjoon of course"

"Not surprised", Taehyung hummed.

"So did anything got inside your brain? Are you proposing Jungkook?", Yoongi asked.

"Oh hell no! I don't even know if I like him", Taehyung murmured.

"What the- you know what I'm done with you", the older rolled his eyes.

"I should start dating girls", the younger said out of blue.

"You are fucking gay Taehyung", Yoongi rolled his eyes. The younger chuckled.

"I'll be going now....I gotta manage the whole drug dealerships. They've been going crazy", Taehyung waved and walked away.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hoseok's phone rang.
The ringing echoing in the silent room.
"Hello baby. What's up", Hoseok took the phone.
"Can we meet?", The brown haired girl said from the other line.
"Sure", Hoseok flashed his sunshine smile though his girlfriend can't see it.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hoseok got off his car. He saw his girlfriend talking to someone in phone. She cut the call as soon as she saw him. Hoseok kissed her on her forehead.

His girlfriend said hi while smiling.

"So do you wanna talk about something important Yuni?", Hoseok smiled. Yuni's lips turned into a thin line.

"Well yeah. You see... I've been meaning to tell you this for a long time but you have to promise you won't be mad!", Yuni bowed her head a little. Looking at the hard concrete.

"I won't be mad", Hoseok smiled.

"Well, I've been meaning to tell you this for a while but you know it's a human nature to overthink. I think you won't believe me after this or leave me so I kept it secret but I can't anymore. It's frustrating. I want to tell you. I am a member of Taehyung's brother's gang.", She exposed herself.

"What?", Hoseok was shocked.

"Sorry! I wanna help you believe me. I'll help Taehyung", she said while being scared that Hoseok will reject her.

"Hey! It's a good news! We can help Taehyung now... it's ok. At least you told me. Share me everything ok? We'll go through everything together", Hoseok hugged Yuni who immediately hugged back. Hoseok chuckled.
"You should go home. It's pretty late", the older suggested. Yuni nodded and they shared a quick peck before Yuni left.

------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook slept until there's no sleepiness in his eyes. Of course he wakes up early but today is different. He just got rejected. He thought love was easy like the movies but hell no. The fact scared him that he have to sleep in Taehyung's bed room. He have to wake up just to see the older sleeping peacefully. That's how the decision was made that he will sleep until Taehyung gets up and leaves the room. He did as he planned. He didn't acknowledge it when Taehyung woke up and stared at him for a good minute. It doesn't matter because the older already made it clear that there shouldn't be any feelings involved. Even through Jungkook's feelings already got mixed into this mess he keeps saying it was just a crush. He possibly can't love Taehyung. Right?
The whole day passed while Jungkook just sat in the corner sulking and listening to heartbreak playlist he made for this type of situation.
The tissues he took from all the restaurants he went to is really useful for this situation. Night came and he was still sulking. He didn't sleep at night. He made sure to not make any sounds and go to kitchen island just to sit on one of those stools and read books. He felt some shuffling in the living room while he was reading book. Wait...did someone attack again?! He tiptoed to see what's happening. A head popped up in his vision. Even though the man's back was facing him, he couldn't possibly forget his sweet little crush.

KIM TAEHYUNG