Chapter 1: Just Where The Hell Am I?

(There will only be POV's when mentioned, otherwise just assume it to be third person)

It was a calm and quiet night to say the least, nothing interesting was happening which was absolutely perfect for a certain underground hero out on patrol. While he was most definitely on guard almost all of the time when out on patrol, he allowed himself to relax for a while. Sitting on top of a pretty tall building drinking a cup of black coffee, that was the way he liked it after all.

There was a flash of light from the sky, just to the right of the very sleepy hero in fact. He hardly registered it though, as he was in the middle of drinking. The only reason he even turned towards said place was because of the voice he heard a few seconds later. It was faint at first, sounding like a whisper in a classroom of certain loud children. But it wasn't long before it was a loud shout, "WHAT THE F-" followed by a loud crash. 

He decided that he should check it out, it did sound quite suspicious after all, someone could've been attacked, since it was a very dark alleyway of which the shout came from. He hopped down from the roof, reluctantly leaving his coffee on an outside table belonging to the cafe right next to him, and made his way over swiftly.

The shouting didn't stop however, about what exactly he couldn't tell despite the loudness of said voice. It sounded like they were swearing at a.. trashcan? He still walked into the alleyway to make sure they were okay though, because he certainly didn't notice anyone going into the alley while he was up on the building. When he saw the relatively small, and very pale boy in there with a few scratches on him, he relaxed, relieved he wouldn't have to fight a villain while being this tired.

The boy seemingly didn't notice him, as if he was disorientated. Taking a closer look at said boy, he realised he had a pair of fluffy white cat ears, which were almost blending in with his hair, if not for all the dust that is. The ears were also accompanied by a white tail. Instead of staring at him more, Aizawa decided to confront him.

"Hey cat boy, you okay? You seem to be pretty mad at that trashcan" he said, slightly confused at how he could be so mad at an inanimate object. The boy turned around, his expression hidden in an instant, but from his eyes Aizawa could tell he was being cautious. "Who you calling a cat you sleep deprived hobo?" The currently unknown boy answered in an annoyed tone. "And for your information, this trashcan got in the way of my landing!" he turned with a glare towards it. Meanwhile, Aizawa was currently having a mental debate on how it could've possibly ruined a landing, and where the hell the kid even jumped from." Well first of all, you literally are a cat boy, you've got the tail and everything" he stated, slightly confused at the boy's expression of disbelief as he looked to see the white tail behind him. "And also, how the hell did it ruin your landing?".

The boy was still staring at himself though, its almost as if he didn't know he had the extra features or something, running his hand through his hair feeling the ears that popped out of his hair. As if snapping out of a trance, the boy turned to him with an expressionless face, as if he was trying to act like he wasn't confused. If it wasn't for seeing him beforehand, Aizawa doubted he could tell he was faking it at all.

________________________________________________________________________________

-Killua's POV

'Okay so let me get this straight. I'm talking with Alluka while out shopping for new clothes, i blink and i'm like 5 stories up in the air. My landing gets ruined by a a hunk of metal, I'm confronted by a hobo with weird ass goggles and now i am A LITERAL FUCKING CAT?!'