Chapter 12: Green and White

Ayo i'm back once again, took a little longer than i thought tbh.

1. Revision for exams and 2. I was procrastinating.

I really didn't want to rush this chapter because it's straight after a really cool moment, yknow? I just didn't have any ideas at the time and tbf i still don't, but it would be unfair to leave you guys without anything for so long.

Well i hope you enjoy, cya.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Can i jump off of it?"

"No"

Killua smacked Gon on the back of his head, "But whyyyyyy, it looks like fun!" The boy exclaimed, receiving another hit from the white haired boy.

"Because this world isn't the same as ours, your not allowed to jump off buildings for fun here dumbass!" Killua responded, pointing to the U.A building in the process. "I know it's boring, but it's how it is. So behave."

As soon as the boy felt Killua's bloodlust, he knew he would pay if he disobeyed him, so he quickly agreed "Okay fine.. i won't do anything stupid..." 

"Yeah no, thats impossible. Just don't jump off buildings."

The two boy's were currently standing in front of U.A, looking in and watching the festival happen while they talked. Their previous moment was cut short by the police showing up to take the villains in, much to Killua's dismay (Not that he'd ever admit it).

The boy had quickly reprimanded Gon for jumping on him, and denied having tried to say anything relating to him missing the boy. As soon as the officers left, Killua had decided to take him to the U.A festival. Of course as soon as they got there, he quickly stopped Gon from going through the gate, realising that without a student ID Gon would be considered an enemy.

They decided to sit down on a nearby tree and wait out the festival. Killua knew he was supposed to be in there helping his classmates, but he also refused to leave Gon again, which was another thing he'd never reveal to anyone.

"So this is where you've been this whole time huh? Do you like it here?" Gon turned to ask the boy, curious as he hadn't been to school before either. 

"As much as i'd like to say i didn't enjoy it here, i also don't feel like lying. I.. guess it was kind of fun." Killua replied, shrugging his shoulders in the process. "The people are okay, some are annoying as hell for many different reasons. Some are too enthusiastic, others too talkative... then there's Bakugo." Killua paused to laugh a bit "God its so fun messing with that firework, it's almost too easy with his anger issues. Izuku's okay, only person i really talk to consistently other that Aizawa." He looked over to Gon, who was listening intently with a smile on his face.

"Good to hear, when i heard you disappeared from Alluka i got really worried. Glad your okay!" The boy said, causing Killua to look away from him quickly.

"Y-yeah whatever, idiot." He relplied. After a few seconds though, he had a realisation. "Wait, is Alluka okay?! Where is she?!" He shouted suddenly, taking the green haired boy off guard.

"Oh we uh.. we came here together actually, she back at th-"He was cut off with a hit to the head, much more powerful than last time. 

"YOU IDIOT! WHAT IF I WAS IN SOME REALLY DANGEROUS PLACE?! SHE COULD'VE GOTTEN HURT!" Killua shouted at the boy, smacking him on the head every two words. 

"YEAH I AM AN IDIOT, BUT I WANTED TO FIND YOU!" Gon shouted back. They had both stood up and started fighting eachother by now, still on the tree and shouting at each other. "SHE WAS THE ONLY REASON I FOUND YOU AND SHE WANTED TO COME ALONG!"