Chapter 4: Fashion Disaster and Showing Off

Well damn, we broke the 100 mark for reads, i never thought i'd get this far if i'm being completely honest. With more and more people starting to read my story, it's starting to make me worried that literally no one has complained yet. Am i actually good at this orrrrr what? XD

Well anyways, as promised, here's chapter 4. Hope you enjoy :>

________________________________________________________________________________

Third Person POV ( Where we left off last time )

Watching the zero pointer, the robot that only a select few have managed to defeat, get launched down a street like it weighed nothing with a single punch left the entire observation room in shock. All four the spectators were silent, each for a different reason. All-Might was silent because that punch reminded him of someone, except it was completely different. The distance he sent the zero pointer was just short of how far Midoriya punched the robot using one for all at 100%. Nezu was silent because he was thinking of all the different ways he can push this student to his maximum capabilities. Aizawa was silent because the child he took in and doubted could even beat the entrance exam, had just done something only the insanely strong could accomplish. And Mic was just silent because everyone else was, if not for them everything made of glass near them would have shattered already.

"Wait just a second, i thought his quirk was to do with his cat like appendages. So how in hell did he do that?" All-might said, just making sense of what just happened. Nezu seemed to snap out of his thoughts at this. "Your correct, his quirk has nothing to do with super strength" The principle responded. Present Mic's eyes widened at this revelation. Aizawa of course knew what was coming so he covered his ears "YOU'RE TELLING ME HE DID THAT WITHOUT A QUIRK?!" He shouted. Aizawa finally decided to say something, although it was more like he was thinking aloud. "He can do that kind of stuff without a quirk..? I figured he had training because of the techniques he used on the smaller one's but, what kind of training could he have gone through to get that strong?"

Nezu's grin was wider than the other three have ever seen, In fact if it was their first time meeting the principle, they might've mistook him for a villain from just how scary this look was. "We need him in our school, he is simply incredible. I don't know where his limits stand, but i am going to find out." Nezu stated, Starting to laugh like a maniac.

"I'm going to go talk to Killua now. I'm assuming he'll be in Class 1-A?" Aizawa said, Interrupting Nezu's laughing. "Of course he will be. He starts tomorrow. Do a quirk assessment test with him tomorrow, make sure he doesn't hold back" Nezu said with the creepy grin still present. Aizawa nodded and walked out of the door. 'I'll have to review the footage later, i've got to talk to killua.' Aizawa thought as he walked through the hallway. 'I've got to say though' He stopped just before the door leading outside, His own grin coming to his face. ' I can't wait to see just what this kid is made of'

Killua's POV ( Back againnn )

________________________________________________________________________________

I walked to the front gates of U.A and began waiting for Aizawa. I pulled out a choco-robot to snack on while i waited for him. " There's no way i failed, especially after the show i put on destoying that robot." I said to myself. 'I wonder how much it'll cost to replace that hunk of metal' I chuckled at the thought, a cat like grin coming to my face when i heard a noise. Unconsciously making my face go blank and getting into a defending position only to realise it was Aizawa walking through the gates. 'Dumb assassin training' I said, cursing my family for the 1000th time.