G'day.

This is important, read till the end:

Hello there. I popped out existence for a while as you could probably tell. Happens sometimes.

I have come back from god knows where to tell you all that i really don't know what to do. I have lost count how many times i have finally finished the next chapter, only to delete it all and start over cause it wasn't how i wanted it to turn out. And recently, whenever i've sat down to start writing, determined to finally get another chapter out, my brain has just gone "Not today buckaroo" and made me unable to write more than a paragraph without feeling like absolute garbage.

'A New Beginning' has reached just over 17k reads, and over 800 votes. While i am overjoyed by that fact, its quite a lot more than i was ready for. With this many people actually liking my story, to me it became more of a "Do it because they'll be disappointed otherwise" rather than what it was meant to be, which was a story completely for fun and nothing else.

I want to make one thing clear, i still like writing. But i don't want carry on writing the same story i started just because it was "something to do". 

And there you have it, my view on things. I really don't see myself being able to carry on with this story anytime soon although i wish i could, but i truly am thankful to anyone who enjoyed this story.

  As i said though, i still want to write. So i was thinking of making a new story.

I would actually take my time and put effort into the chapters rather than just write in whatever works. This one wouldn't be made because i don't have anything else better to so, this would be because i like writing and want to make a story that actually satisfies me.

So, thoughts? I want to see how many people would actually like to see another story from me. Feel free to comment any ideas you have by the way, i'd be happy to read them. I won't say for sure i'll use any, but if one interests me enough then i might.

Once again, sorry to anyone who liked this story, but i hope you'll stick around for my next one.

Anyways, time to temporarily disappear from reality. May the choco-robo's be with you!

i'm too tired for this shit