Chapter 10: New Characters Unlocked: Gon and Alluka!

Heya guys i'm backkkkk

Had a little time off there, but don't worry i've been preparing the plotline of the next few chapters. So HOPEFULLY i'll be able to post chapters for a while without having others get in the way. Btw sorry for any spelling errors, haven't typed on a keyboard for a while.

By the way, holiday was barely relaxing at all, parents were ruining everything but eh what can you do? Either way i've been looking forward to having the time to write this chapter, eventhough gon isn't exactly my favourite character after what he did to the fluffy cloud in the chimera ant arc (if you know, you know).

Anyways, with that we come to the end of this Intro. Hope you all enjoy :>

Now, from where we left off...

________________________________________________________________________________

The green haired boy stopped in his excitement as he looked around him, although the adrenaline of falling from so high up at random didn't. 

"Huh? Wasn't i just talking to... wait who was it..?" The boy thought aloud, looking at the sign that he couldn't read. "Aha! Thats right, i was talking to Alluka!" the boy smacked his fist to his other hand. "But what was we.. talking about?" His ears began letting out steam as he tried to remember, as for some reason his mind was a bit foggy. (Literally lol) 

"Oh yeah! She was telling me that Killua had... disappeared" Gon smile turned straight into a frown as he realised this. "That doesn't explain why i'm here though.. Wait a second i know, we teleported here together using Nanika. So where is-" The boy stopped however once he hear the shouts of the very same person he was talking about.

"Gon!? You in here?!" The girl shouted, running around the corner and into the alleyway he was currently standing in. 

"Yep! Do you think it worked? Cause i don't see Killua anywhere.." Gon asked her as they walked to eachother.

"Well it must have, there's nothing Nanika can't do" Alluka said proudly. "But you are right, i haven't seen him anywhere. And i also don't believe i've seen this place before, nor can i even read the language." She replied, slightly unnerved at the fact that even Gon didn't seem to know. 'Gon has travelled to all sorts of places, and even then, me and big brother have been everywhere he and Gon hadn't.'

"I was assuming you'd know. One things for sure, this place isn't on the map." Gon then pulled out his phone from the backpack he had on. Sadly (Luckily), he didn't have his regluar green (abomination) clothes on him, just his backpack. "What? No signal..? But we're in the middle of a city!" The boy thought, being smart for once.

"There's no way you wouldn't have a signal here.." Alluka replied, trying to think of a reason. She clicked her fingers a few seconds later. "Based on what we know, there are only a few possibilities. Old phones often get no signal when trying to connect to more modern cellular networks right?" The girl looked to Gon to see if he was following the conversation.

"Uhm.. pretend for a moment I don't know what that is, could you maybe..?" Gon sweatdropped, clearly not knowing what any of those words meant.

Alluka groaned, realising how she was clearly in the wrong all the times she defended Gon after Killua having called him an idiot. "Basically, old phones don't get a signal when so many new phones are made. So what I'm saying is, we could be in one of three situations. One is that we are in a country which isn't on the map and has more advanced technology than us. Two is that we've travelled forward in time. And three is that we're in a completely different world or even dimension. That would certainly explain the different written language, the clothes.." Gon just sat to the side with his ears smoking as Alluka began to mumble to herself.