Chapter 3: Clothes, Chocolate and A lot of Robots

So, this story is getting pretty popular huh? Can't say i was expecting it, like at all. I'm really happy about it. It's been a while since i posted a chapter, mainly because of my mocks and Christmas. I'll be making chapters more often now though. So enjoy this new chapter! :3

Killua's POV

________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up feeling well rested ( for once, i mean i don't even need to sleep ). I've got to say I'm in a pretty good mood today, which is once again, also rare. I got up, taking in the still unfamiliar room that was now my own apparently. It was pretty bright out which means i must've slept in which isn't ideal, because I've got a lot to do today. I have to find out if my currency still works in this world and check for any other significant differences before i go to school. I walk out of the door and am greeted with the strong smell of coffee and Aizawa sitting on the sofa watching some random show that i couldn't care less about. "Morning old man" I greeted, he turned around to meet my gaze "Morning Killua".

I walked over and sat beside him (this time remembering to life my tail out of the way), but he gave me a weird look. "What's with your face, it looks even uglier than before" i said with a smirk to which the old man was clearly annoyed by. " Just looking at your clothes, you haven't changed and you look stupid" He said, sliding away from me. 

I was absolutely horrified. This old man, that looks like a fucking hobo may i add, just insulted my fashion taste. "what did you just say?"  I asked, practically leaking bloodlust, and while it wasn't alot it still made him back away from me instantly and reach towards where his scarf would normally be. He was sweating bullets by the time i realised, i shut it off as to not frighten him anymore. He visibly relaxed when i did "Jeez kid, i was just saying you need to get some new clothes." he said, still being cautious as to not get too close to me. "Yeah i guess you're right, i hadn't even though of that yet" i admitted. " I'm don't doubt my worlds currency is absolutely useless here" i thought aloud, " How can i earn money in this place?" I asked the old man. I won't be able to do anything illegal to get money since i literally live with a pro hero, i don't particularly want the old man against me, he's alright. I thought to myself.

"You don't have to worry about that, i can just lend you some money for clothes." He said, to which i held back a laugh " You sure about that old man, you look like your homeless enough as it is". " Just take the money and leave " He groaned, already regretting letting me stay here " Whatever you said old man" I grabbed the money and slipped on my shoes, "I'll be back" I said, walking out of the front door. I flinched back and ran back inside "WHY THE HELL IS IT SO LOUD?!" i shouted "How he hell am i going to survive out there?" i asked the old man who seemed surprised by my sudden outburst. " Don't worry kid, i have some earmuff for when its too loud for me, you can borrow them for now" He said walking into his room and grabbing the really fluffy black earmuffs. I grabbed them out of his hands and walked back outside, saying bye for the second time. Jeez, now i can just hear like i used to. Curse these fucking cat ears.

I was walking down the street, trying to find some sort of clothes shop, and while i don't normally pay attention to others, i couldn't help but notice how many weird looks i got. I notice that everyone dressed way differently to how i do, my clothes must not be as fashionable as in my world which pissed me the fuck off. I'm supposed to be the one that's good at this sort of thing. Like seriously, gon wore like two different outfits the entire time i've known him while i dress differently all the time. Thinking about him hurt but come on, i was making a point. I came across a store and looked at the sign, at that moment i realised i couldn't read the god damn thing. The writing system must be different here, interesting... i walked in and roamed around for a while picking up anything that closely resembled what i would normally wear. What, you thought i'd change my style just because other people might not like it? Yeah right.