Chapter 7: The Raid

Heya guyssssss

It is currently 23:06pm. I have a pack of cookies, 1 full bottle of Pepsi, and a chapter to finish You wanna know why i'm starting so late? Well.

I didn't, i started 4 hours ago. But i lost all of my progress because my chapter didn't FUCKING SAVE. So yeah, a bit mad, but imma speedrun this bitch. Trust me when i say i'm a quick typer when i wanna be.

Just let me know when you find some spelling mistakes...

Anyways hope you enjoy, any extended sentences are just notes by me to help you understand what i'm going for in certain parts. Now anyway...

LET'S GET READY FOR MURDERRRRRRR!

We starting off with a healthy Third person Pov

________________________________________________________________________________

'Its time' Killua thought as he followed his four classmates. He was sticking to moving across the top of buildings just to make sure he wasn't seen before then. He was mainly hiding just to save having to explain the entire situation to Izuku and his friends, besides he didn't want to converse with those other people. He might be slowly making friends but that didn't make him like Gon, who befriended LITERALLY EVERYONE.

They came to a stop outside what killua assumed to be the place where Overhaul was hiding out. There were a lot of other heros as well as Aizawa, which slightly surprised Killua. Maybe he'd finally get to see him fight properly? Either way, if he was going to make an entrance and not risk being seen as one of the villains, the time was now. So he jumped down from the building he was on and snuck up being Aizawa, patting him on the shoulder while deactivating zetsu and saying "Yo, whats up old man?"

Aizawa immediately jumped away from the boy with a hand up to his scarf. When he realised it was Killua though, he calmed down slightly. "What are you doing here, brat?" Aizawa asked with a very annoyed look on his face. "Why do you seem so surprised to see me? Also, whats going on?" Killua faked ignorance. "You're not allowed to be here, plus its classified information. Now go back to the dorms" Aizawa was clearly un-amused by this situation, but thats not to say that Killua wasn't. "Why would i not be allowed outside? Plus someone would've st'opped me if i wasn't, idiot" He stuck his tongue out at the old man. Meanwhile Aizawa just looked like he wanted to headbutt a wall. "There seem to be a lot of people in pyjamas here, we having a slumber party? Where's your sleeping bag old man?" He was having so much fun toying with Aizawa that he almost started laughing, but he managed to keep his smug smirk. Aizawa looked like he was about to burst from how irritated he looked. "No, kid this is not a slumber party. Those are hero's, and i would appreciate if you left before the Raid star-" Aizawa stopped when he realised his mistake, he forgot he wasn't supposed to tell anyone what was happening in his anger.

Killua was finally able to get what he wanted out of the old man, if he just strolled up and said 'I'm joining the Raid', he'd most likely be questioned later on how he knew. And Killua wasn't about to say he'd been stalking his classmates. But now he had the perfect opening."I'm in, so whats the plan?" Killua questioned, to the surprise of Aizawa whose eyes widened at the statement. 

"No, i'm not allowing you to take part in this Killua. You don't even have a Hero's license yet". Killua just chuckled "And since when was that your decision? We ain't in school if you couldn't tell. So just tell me what your plotting and this thing will go a whole lot smoother with me here." Aizawa was about to yell about how he would expel killua but his mind drifted back to all the times killua had proven just how above everyone else he really was. If he was allowing 4 weaker students in his same class to join in, as well as Mirio whom Killua beat without a sweat, to join this raid then the only real thing stopping him was his lack of a hero license. But he could easily take the blame for it and say that he thought it was the best course of action. Besides, Killua was most likely the strongest one here considering he beat Mirio who was, as he stated in that same class "The closest to number one, including the pros".