Chapter 5: Lessons, Friends and A Fight With The Best Student.

Its time for your irregularly scheduled chapter! Yayyyyy!

As you may or may not know i've been sick the past few days which delayed this chapter from being out when i said it would. While i'm still not completely alright i decided to post a chapter anyway, i didn't want to disappoint all of the people that have read my story so far.

My story has also been read be xXHeriotzaXx, the person whose story i based this on AND my all time favorite writer. Needless to say i was ecstatic when i found out.

By the way, Killuas first day at school takes place a few days after Broccoli and Explosion boy get back to school after being stuck in the dorms for fighting. everyone except broccili and Explosion boy have been told about the work studies, but they were mostly forgotten when they heard about a new student. This is the only way i could think of to put this after license exam but before shie Hassaikai without altering the main story of mha too much.

There might be a few more time skips in this one, mainly cause i doubt anyone would want to read about a full lesson lol

As always if you spot any mistakes or inconsistencies, please don't refrain from telling me as i want to make this story as good as i can. Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Starting off with our favourite chocolate addict first :3

________________________________________________________________________________

I've got to say, i thought school would be a tiny bit more interesting.

The fact that our english teacher might as well be a giant sub-woofer, while i myself am very sensitive to sound now, is not helping with my opinion at all. Like seriously, can he get any louder? Fucking banana hair. Even while i was sat at the very back and had my earmuffs on, my head still hurt. The broccoli kept on glancing back, giving me a look which was probably meant to be sympathetic.

The class thankfully ended, and we were told to head to the cafeteria. In an even louder voice may i add, i was this close to threatening his life but no. I don't want to kill anyone here, this was my one chance to live a normal life, some dumbass speaker isn't going to fuck it up.

Why am i thinking about the class we had earlier again? Oh yeah, cause im trying to stay silent and in a corner of the cafeteria so i don't have to talk to anyone. Why? Cause i have a headache from all the loud noises. I see the broccoli approaching me, giving me a smile. I simply grumbled to myself but did nothing to stop him. Why is the school already trying to kill me on my first day?

(If you think its more Midoriya-like, add a stutter to midoriya's words. I dont have the mental capacity to write the extra letters and whatever - is called)

"Hey, Zoldyck. Do you mind if i sit with you?" The broccoli asked me. 'Yes, i mind it alot actually' "No not at all." i reply through gritted teeth, although he clearly didn't notice as he sat down instantly. "Thanks, i really wanted to ask you a few questions, but i couldn't in the classroom. Sorry if i'm a bother" The broccoli said lifting his arm to scratch the back of his head. 'Exactly what i didn't want to happen, but whatever. At least he's decently quiet. "Sure, ask away" I said, eating yet another choco-robo to take my mind off of the headache. People who say sleep is the best medicine are clearly lying, chocolate is the answer to all my problems.

"Okay first of all, What exactly does your quirk do? I know about the improved hearing, But is there anything else?" He asked me, pulling out a notebook. Is he actually planning to write this all down? Well whatever, i couldn't care less. I have to act like i've had these most of my life though, don't want him questioning why i only got them a couple of days ago. "Well except for my hearing, there is the slight improvement of balance from the tail, but it is also sensitive like my hearing. " I told him, watching him scribble everything down. I could probably tell him my claws are part of my quirk, that would at least let me use them infront of everybody without them questioning it. "I can also sharpen my nails, making them sharper than any knife" I said holding my hand up and transforming it. The broccoli's eyes lit up as he saw them, and despite the 'sharper than any knife' part of my explanation, he tried to touch them.