𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢

Nyla's POV;

Wassup y'all I'm Nyla, 17 last year of high school and I used to live with my drug addiction mama and my sister.

I'm the 'smartest' in my class but really these mothafuckas js dumb. I get straight A's and sometimes B's.

I'm not gonna be those dumbass girls and the ones who you can pushover that ain't in my vocabulary. My daddy ain't raise no dumby dafucc, y'all thought lmao.

Imma keep it short and simple cs this is the back story.
Aiit they get it damn

Don't mind ha, anyways my dad's not in my life anymore he was in the wrong place at the wrong time and got caught in a drive by.

After he died my mom turned to drugs to numb her pain. I look like my dad and my mom never liked me after he died cs I reminded her of him. So she.....
Aht aht bitch I'll slap the mute outta yo ass not too much info leave it for down the bottom

Right right my sister's a nitch I hate ha with every 205 bones in my body. She wasn't always mean but one day she js stop caring bout me.She's 2 years older than me and js finished high school.

Talk about being mute dumby ain't nobody care about them mothafuckas

Aiit damn. So ever since elementary school I would always get bullied about my voice and how it sounds squeaky and shit. Over the years the bullying never stopped so I solved everyone's problem and stopped talking.

But don't get it twisted I have selective mutism I'm not all the way mute I js don't like talking. So js call me anti social to ppl otha than my sister.

When liyah found out she wanted to beat they ass but I didn't let ha. Coming up to high school this cross eyed letter P shaped ass bitch a.k.a the 'school queen/slut' Kiesha hated me for reasons idk but idgaf.
Bitch this ain't mean girls um chile...

Imma give y'all the basics.
1 I'm a virgin but I popped my cherry.
2 I've never been in a relationship.
3 I read wattpad in my spear time so y'all knw how that go.
4 I might look innocent but I'll really knock a bitch out if she tries me.
5 I have zero friends otha than my sista cs nobody wanna be friends with a mute.

That's basically it bye y'all.

Bye mothafuckas.

Hollup we got more mb😂

Yeah we got more ha dumbass done forgot. Hoe fuck you

My sister was tired of seeing my mom abuse me whenever she got too high on the white lady.
She was sniffing on that shit like Whitney.

Mmcht y'all don't pay ha no mind she cray cray.
Bitch don't try me I'll kill yo ass in chapter 3 don't play🙄.

Yea anyway so one day she called the cops and they took ha away. On the day of the trial we went testified and allat otha shit they do in court.

Then the bruises on me and the one time I hid a camera for wen she started having shit was enough evidence for them to sentence her to 45 years to life with no parole.

Now me and liyah live by ourselves in the same house cs we ain't had no job to move out. She now works at Forever21 at the mall and it keeps food on the table and pays the bills.

This what's to be left for the bottom for the ones inna back.

Its officially bye y'all

Dia out✌🏽
Proof read by jazz