𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝚃
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚜
𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕

the friend group was at ja'liyah and nyla house chilling, janae and nyla still had they suspicion about liyah but still didn't say nothing about it.

"whew i'm finna go. i got a dick appointment" ja'liyah said getting up and sticking her tongue out

"you a hoe yk that" savori said mugging her while the rest nodded their head in agreement "ion care cs lemme just say this when it come to some dick imma have it" liyah said replying to vori leaving out before they could respond.

"mane i'm not finna hold my tongue anymore y'all peeped liyah acting weird these past couple of weeks" nae finally spoke "cs me and nyla have" she added

"oh that's what i was about to tell y'all before the whole shooting thing i seen liyah hanging wit our opp chad" amir said standing up.

"and you just now think to say sum" yashane spoke mugging amir "man i was finna tell y'all the day the drive by happened but i forgot cs all that shit happened" amir said getting defensive.

"well we gotta figure out what the hell is going on so just play it cool like we don't know and nyla you can't stay here" cleavann spoke up "what why" nyla asked

"because we don't know what she's planning and we want you to be safe" cleavann answered
"well where i'm gonna stay" nyla asked confused

"you can stay wit my if you want" savori offered and cleavann mugged him "nah she gone stay wit me" vann said not liking the fact that vori was offering his girl to stay wit him.

"well i feel nyla should pick since she the one who have to stay wit one of y'all" yashane said tryna ease the tension.

shane didn't really care who she stayed wit all he knew was she couldn't stay wit him because janae and him lived together and nb knew that.

"nah she can stay wit vann it don't matter" vori said not wanting to start an argument "okay well let's get to packing your stuff bestie" amir said grabbing nyla arm and skipping to her room.

meanwhile ja'liyah was over at chad house about to get dicked down.

"wassup?" she questioned him as she straddled his lap. "wassup?" he said staring in her eyes as she stared back.

without saying a word they both leaned in crashing their lips together.

chad fell bad onto the pillow on his bed not breaking the kiss.

ja'liyah began to grind her hips against chad feeling him grow hard underneath her.

pulling away from the kiss they both looked at each other before pulling themselves back in.

chad then attached his lips to her neck, lightly sucking on it, marking her.

ja'liyahs mouth fell opened as a moan slipped out.

he then made his way to her shirt pulling it over her head, then grabbing her neck bringing her back in. sloppy kissing her.

he pulled on her bra snatching it off of her. tossing it on the floor somewhere.

ja'liyah snacked her arms around his neck with her mouth gasped wide opened.

chad flipped them over, grabbing her by her hips pulling her leggings and underwear down as ja'liyah watched intensely.

chad pulled his shirt off doing the same to his pants before lining himself up at her entrance slowly sliding in. "you in yet?" ja'liyah asked getting impatient.

he looked at her weirdly before speeding up his pace as she finally let out small moans. "shit uh go faster."

chad went as fast as he could in and out of her as she smacked her lips hitting his chest. "faster nigga damn."
-

jazz out ✌🏽
kyla wrote the sex scene 💀