𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙾

𝙽𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝙰𝚔𝚒𝚢𝚊 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚜
𝟷:𝟻𝟹 𝚙𝚖

"cmon" ja'liyah said pulling me out my bed. "where?" i mumbled grabbing my phone looking at the time.

"don't worry about allat just come on"

i slid on my crocs, taking my phone off the charger. i made my way to the bathroom that was connected to my room grabbing my tooth brush and brushing my teeth. then washing my face.

"don't know why yo lazy ass was still in bed anyways." she mumbled to herself but i still heard her.

i didnt say anything but just follow her as she walked outside.

she unlocked the door for me to get inside and i did.

i still didnt know where we was going, but i decided to just keep quiet.

we sat in silence the whole ride. no music, no talking, no nothing.

if she wasnt going to talk to me im not gonna talk to her. i don't really give a fuck.

i don't really understand why she takes me everywhere with her anyways. im 17 i can stay home by myself.

she pulled up to a unfamiliar looking house causing me to mug her.

we both got out the car walking up to the house. she rung the door bell as i stood behind her fidgeting with my fingers out of habit.

amir opened the door looking at ja'liyah with a mug. he turned around looking back inside the house "who the fuck invited her"

"invited who?" savori said making himself visible in the door way. "oh" he mumbled turning back around.

"i did. problem?" cheavann yelled from inside the house. "yes there's a problem. ion like this bitch" amir yelled back.

"y'all gonna keep talking shit. or yall gonna let us in?" ja'liyah said looking down at her nails.

"us?? whoo"

"me and my sister"

"yo sister? my bestie here?" he asked her and she nodded moving over making me visible.

"finally. i missed you" he came up giving me a hug. which i didn't hug back, i just stood there looking awkward. You lame asl-Dia

ja'liyah walked in as amir hugged me since he wasnt standing in the doorway anymore.

he pulled away and walked back inside the house as i followed closing the door behind me.

i sat on the couch looking around as amir and savori passed a blunt around.

ja'liyahs phone began to ring as she answered it. "wya?" i heard a deep voice say through the phone.

ja'liyah giggled walking away from the living room area to one of the rooms in the back.

a dog came out the room ja'liyah was in. coming to the living room where i was at.

it began running towards me making me scream. "bruh get the damn dog" savori told amir making him nod picking the dog up.

"you don't like dogs or sum?" savori asked me re lighting up the blunt he was smoking. i just ignored him pulling out my phone.
Well damn bitch how u finna get a nigga?-Dia

he shrugged, blowing smoke out his mouth. "i tried"

"yall watch my sister i gotta go" ja'liyah said rushing back to the living room picking up her purse. Dis bitch think we 6 or sumn-Dia

"wait. yout leaving" i asked mugging her. "yea. i gotta dick appointment" she stuck out her tongue. making me cringe.

"and your leaving me with boys that i don't even know?" i argued feeling some type of way.

"wait shes talks?" savori asked making me snap my head his direction and mug him also.

"anyways i gotta go...." she trailed off leaving the house.

"welp bestie looks like you hanging wit us today" amir said smiling " mane ian even gone hold chu ion wanna be here" i said sitting back down.

"m- m- my bestie don't wanna hang wit me" amir said fake crying as yashane and janae walked in the house

" DADDY'S HOME" shane said walking into the house. "you not my daddy ion know who that nigga is" savori said taking a pull from his blunt then passing it to me starting the rotation.

"i'm yo daddy nigga" shane said walking up to dap him up

i looked around to see cleavann staring at me i shifted uncomfortably in my seat as i looked the other way "can one of y'all take me home" i said not wanting to be there anymore

"cleavann can" amir said playing the game "why you offering me to do stuff nigga" cleavann said mugging him.

Nigg- -dia

"nigga don't act like you ain't ju- ian shut up nigga" vann said cutting amir off "come on" he said wit out looking at me

Mhm that's why I fw mir he peep shit-Dia

"imma call him mugga cs he always mugging somebody" i said more to myself. he looked at me and chuckled " you not calling me that shit" he said starting the car up "watch me" i mumbled.

"WaTcH mE" face ass-Dia

he pulled out of the driveway, speeding off. he tossed me his phone making me look at him confused.

"put yo address in. i gotta know we're im dropping you off at" he said laughing a little.

i nodded before typing it in throwing his phone back in his lap.
-
he pulled up to ja'liyahs house parking the car in the driveway.

he looked over at me and i stared back at him. we had a staring contest for a whole 2 minutes until i broke it hearing my phone ring.

i looked down at my lap where my phone was at. seeing ja'liyah wants to facetime.

i accepted it as ja'liyah face came across my screen with a mug. which i returned.

"why the fuck mir telling me you left"

"im home rn" i mumbled opening up the car door stepping out.

"i don't care about allat. why did you leave? did i tell you to leave?"

"can you stop treating me like a baby? im 17" i argued back.

"your not grown" she said nonchalantly. "whatever" i mumbled opening the front door.

kyla out ✌🏽

proof read by jazz