𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚃𝚘𝚗, 𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚜
10:35am

it's been two weeks since chavaun was kilt, everybody was grieving in there on ways and nb has seen each other since that day, except for ja'liyah and nyla since they live together.

right now everybody was either getting ready for the funeral or was ready, as for nyla she was over at cleavann house helping him get ready cs he had asked her to come over.

"you ready yet" nyla asked while standing in the door frame "yeah but ion think i wanna go anymore" vann said sitting down putting his head in his hands

"why not you was just fine 5 minutes ago" nyla asked frowning "because ion feel like i should go we never really liked each other since middle school and i really regret holding that grudge" vann spoke telling have of the truth.

the other part to why cleavann didn't like him was because he was paranoid and thought chavaun wanted to fuck nyla.

"well that's why you not supposed to hold grudges but come on i'm sure he would love for you to come to his funeral nyla spoke making her way to the front door.

-
" we're gathered here today to celebrate the loving memory of Chavaun Oshane Jones" the pastor spoke "we will now how the mother say a few words" the pastor added.

"now i not finna get up here and be like oh my child was an angel because no he wasn't always a angle, i mean yeah he was in the street at a young age but it was only to help me out, as much as i was against it he wouldn't listen to me, but besides all of that he was a good kid he loved his siblings and i can't say how much his death effected us so i want us all to stand and should LONG LIVE CHAVAUN" his mother spoke at the stand.

"now it's time to view the body" the pastor spoke, amir was the first one to get up and go upfront "psst ik you still alive say i eat ass if you still alive i won't tell" amir said still not coping wit the fact the somebody he called his brother is laying in a coffin in front of him.

everybody had went up to the body to view it they was now vibing to his favorite song "live on"

"SAID EVEN IF THE SKY AINT BLUE NOMORE THAT SQUAD HANDSHAKE STILL RUN AND MY VEINS YOU KNOW FOR SURE" the friend group yelled out they was all thinking the same thing and that was to find the person who did the drive by.

-

the friend group was now at chavaun favorite restaurant, texas road house. discussing on who they think did the drive by not knowing that ja'liyah was the one who set it up but chavaun wasn't suppose to die it was for amir...

"mane ion know bout y'all but i think that nigga chad did it" savori said eating his food "i mean it makes sense that nigga always had it out for us" amir spoke giving his opinion

they were in fact right ja'liyah had in fact sent chad there to do it "ion know didn't tray have it out for y'all too" ja'liyah said trying to throw them off

nyla and janae had peeped that liyah had been acting weird every since the incident happened. they wasn't sure what it was but they was determined to get to the bottom of it

"nah it's not him we been squashed the beef wit him" cleavann spoke for the first time since they been there

"yeah vann right it's not him" shane said agreeing "ok guys can we just eat and wait til we leave to figure it out" ja'liyah said becoming nervous

savori mugged her "girl stfu we over her trynna figure out who kilt our brother and you talm bout wait" savori said growing irritated of her present

meanwhile janae and nyla was trynna figure out why liyah was acting suspicious "you don't think she had anything to do wit" nyla whispered ask janae

"i'm not too sure" janae said looking around.

all I gotta say is OJ did it, if you smart yk -dia