𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

𝙲𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚗 𝚃𝚊𝚓𝚊𝚢 𝙲𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚕
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚜
𝟺:𝟶𝟼 pm

i groaned as this girl named keisha gave me head "hurry tf up" i said cause she was taking forever to make me nut, she bobbed her head faster and a minute later i released in her mouth making her swallow.

"ight bye get out i got shit to do" i said while putting my dick back in my pants. ian even gone hold you her head game was trash these niggas was boosting her up for nun.

"vann when we gone make it official" kisha asked while standing at the door "never bitch, you a hoe and you don't respect yo self" i said and she just turned around and made her way out the door.

𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩.
-
everyone was now at my crib just chilling "bruh i'm bored let's do sum" ja'liyah loud ass said sometimes i just wish she was like her sister. quiet.

"well whatchu wanna do thot box" savori said while play the game "shidd ionno bout y'all but i wanna go to six flags" nyla said while looking up from her phone.

"ouuu that do sounds, fun i'm down" janae said nodding her head, agreeing.

"igh bet" i grabbed my keys, walking out the door.

"who riding with me?" chavaun asked. "ill ride with you, it don't matter" janae shrugged.

"who coming wit me?" i asked opening the door to my car, getting in. "ill go" nyla mumbled looking up from her phone.

"nope unt unt your with me" she sister quickly said dragging nyla to her car. nyla looked at me shaking her head and i nodded knowing what she meant.

"nah she gon come with me." i spoke up. "ok..." ja'liyah trailed off unhanding nyla pushing her towards me.

we both got in the car and she put on her seat belt looking over at me. "i hate her so much" she mumbled and i laughed.

"you not gonna put yours on?" she asked pointing to her seat belt.

i shook my head "nah".

"mk" she said lowly pulling out her phone. "waittt yall forgot me" amir yelled coming my the house with a bag in his hand.

i rolled down my window sticking my head out. "get the fuck in" i yelled and he nodded running to the passenger seat side. he opened the door seeing nyla in it before mugging her.

"get yo ass in the back" i laughed at him and he huffed slamming the door before opening up the back door, flopping down in the seat.

everyone that rode together was...

nyla, me and amir.

janae and chavaun.

ja'liyah, shane and savori.
-
"im hungry" nyla mumbled looking over at me. "yea me too" mir spoke up.

"what yall want to eat?"

"McDonald's, burger king" nyla and amir said at the same time. "burger king?" i scrunched up my face.

amir smacked his lips "man that shit is good"

"we gonna go to McDonald's" i said and nyla looked over at me smiling.

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘐 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦...

"i hate it here" amir yelled crossing his arms.

"man i don't wanna eat that shit. i want burger king. can you stop there after yall done getting yall McDonald's?" amir complained and shaking his head.

"we gotta hurry up. they gonna be waiting on us"

We pulled up to McDonald's and ordered what we wanted then I drove to burger king so this almond headass nigga can get what he want.
-
Pulling up to six flags we hope out and head over to where ja'liyah and nem was.

"What took y'all so fucking long?" Sav asked.

"They wanted sumn to eat so we made a stop" He nodded and we walked to the booth got our tickets and went in.

"What we finna do first?" liyah asked. "Shiid ionk, nyla you the one who wanted to come hea whatchu wanna do?"

"Ummm how about the rollercoaster?" she asked and we all agreed then headed for the rollercoaster.

Tell me why when we got onto this bitch mir dumbass start screaming talking bout sumn "oh I wasnt ready get me off" almost crying and shit we had to calm him down and the damn ride wasn't even that high.
-
walking around we ain't know what else to do so we was just acting dumb. untill mir started tripping.

"Aye wen y'all eat gummy bears do you eat the head first or the feet?" everybody except nyla said the feet.

"I eat the head first and then laugh cause I think I killed him" she said while rocking from side to side.

we all looked at ha like she was crazy cause who does that?
"You just an evil ass person" vaun said shaking his head.

"I got anotha one"

"Mir- if banana's have a peel aren't we peeling it to eat its insides?"

"Bruh wtf is you on my nigga?"

"Nah cause, i see you onto sumn" says nyla and everybody nod they head thinking about it.

"Y'all slow just like him" I said while shaking my head and walking off with them following.

"Lets go in the bumper cars" mir shouts. i swear his dumbass had to get dropped on the head wen he was a baby.

We got in the bumper cars two to each so; me and nyla, vaun and liyah, mir and sav, nae and shane.

We got in the cars and nyla and I was just being goofy.

"Aye sav" nyla called out to them.

"Wassup fren?" they replied looking over at her.

"Lets play bumper car wars. whoever wins gets $200."

"Bett" the all nodded their head agreeing.

long story short we both lost because vaun and liyah hoped in not knowing and hit both of us hard as hell.
-
while they was busy arguing bout who should get the $200 still I peeped how nae and shane been with each otha. He ain't slick finna ask him bout that lata.
-
now we at a table eating. Nyla got a funnel cake and everybody else got a hotdog.

i ain't even finna cap i think shawty coo and all but i gotta get my shit together first. She not a female you wanna take for granted. she seems like a real one unlike these otha bitches who just want dick and yo money.
-
we got bored of six flags so after we ate we got our shit and dipped.

i pulled up to nyla's house and mir was inna back knocked tf out.

"Thanks bye mugga"

"Mmcht stop calling a nigga that" i smacked my lips mugging her

"nah I'm coo. see you lata.." she trailed out getting out the car.

"Aiit ma"

when i seen her and ha sister got in the house i pulled off and dropped off mir then headed to my house.

After I got home I took a shower and k.o cause i was tired than a mothafucka.

Jazz, kyla, and dia out✌🏽
proof read by jazz