𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇

𝙹𝚊'𝚕𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑
                    𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚜
                             5:25𝚙𝚖

2 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚋𝚢

Rt now I'm at Chad's house to tell him about my plan cs amir on my tail.

"So you want me to do a drive by and kill mir cs he knw you talking to me about project nyla?"Chad asked

"Yes nigga its that hard to comprehend!" I said as I rolled my eyes

"You got a plan on how to do this?"

"Yeah so this what you finna do...."

2 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

"You got it cs I had to explain the shit 3 fucking times" I exclaimed

"Yea yea I got it, so wen we finna do it?"

"Tomorrow errybody gon be at his house except me and nyla cs she finna be at skool and imma js say  got anotha dick appointment and then you finna pull up after like an hour or sumn."

"Aiit I got it, now gtfo my house"

"Nigga I'll kill you too dafucc"

"Yea yea gtf I'm tryna get my dick wet"

small ass shit couldn't even pass 4 inches on hard -dia

"Ew w.e"

I left Chad's place and made sure ain't nobody was watching me. I got hungry so I drove to McDonald's and got sumn to eat.

I love my job;) -dia

Wen I got home I had the urge to throw up so I ran to the bathroom and emptied my stomach.

"Don't tell me I got food poisoning" I said to myself.

Ain't it funny how you got food poisoning😂 -dia

I left and went to my room and the whole night I was going from the bathroom and my room.

                        𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚍
                     𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢

I woke up did my hygiene and ate sum breakfast.
After I ate I got my AP pistol, mask and my car keys.

I texted liyah and told her I'm finna pull out of my house now.

I really ain't wanna do this cs even tho we oops we was all friends at one point.

                       𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔
                    𝙼𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚕
                       𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝

As the friend group consisting of chad,amir,vaunn,nae,vann,shane and sav walked down the hallway of skool or what they call 'the bitch building'

Nobody peeped but chad always had it out for vann bc he supposedly was to be the group leader but vann showed up and took the spotlight.

Out of jealousy chad fucked vann's girlfriend and filmed it.

His lil dick ass -dia

Vann got a message and saw that sb sent him a video out of curiosity errybody got behind him to see what the video was.

curiosity killed the cat y'all niggas ain't heard -dia

Pressing play on the video the first thing they saw was his 'girlfriend'
getting dicked down by sb else.

But chad wasn't all too smart cs errybody knw his long head and hunched backass.

Wen the group figured out it was him they all had one thought going through their heads 'jump his bitchass'  and that's what they did.

Chad ended up in the hospital with a broken arm and a fractured skull.
Wen his mom wanted to press charges he told her no and said that it was his fault for doing what he did.

Lmao nigga head on swole nie -dia

His injuries being that bad caused the principal to expel the group. Their moms were pissed but nevertheless transferred them to a different skool.

                   𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛

   I was three houses down  from mir's house and saw that errybody prolly was inside the house.

Speeding up until I reached mir's house I let the bullets fly hitting the house not knowing that instead of mir getting killed it was vaunn.

After I emptied the clip I sped off going to my house I pulled out my phone texting liyah.

                        𝙼𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜 

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐝: 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞                                        𝕤𝕖𝕖𝕟

𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡: 𝐜𝐨𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡                                                𝕤𝕖𝕖𝕟

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐝: 𝐚𝐢𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐨                                      𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕥

I exited our messages and hopped out my car and walked in the house.

I took a shower then ordered sum chipotle. Wen it came I ate and went to my room jumped in my bed knocked tf out.

yea that's what you finna do wen they find out you killed vaunn knock tf out😂 -dia

dia out✌🏽

proof read by jazz