𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

𝚘𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚜
𝟾:𝟶𝟻 𝚊𝚖

"yo look what she got on" nyla heard someone say from behind her.

she turned looking over her shoulder seeing a group of girls staring at her with disgust faces.

nyla never understood why girls would pick on her for wearing bigger clothes that wasnt in her size. so what?

nyla bit her lip trying to ignore them as she walked down the hall to her class.

it felt like they were following her. which they were. but nyla just thought she was being paranoid.

as she was about to walk through the class room she felt herself being pushed against the wall.

"you thought you was slick huh? bitch i saw you at my niggas house" some girl said which she has never seen before.

nyla was confused but then realized they had to be talking about either amir, or cleavann.

"let go of me" she mumbled squirming around trying to get out of the girls grip. the bell went off causing nyla to sigh.

the other girls she was with, which nyla assumed her friends just watched giggling.

"dont play dumb hoe. i been seeing him drive you around and allat." she yelled getting in nylas face.

𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦?

nyla thought as the girl roughly let go of her. causing her to hit her head against the wall.

she watched as a teacher peeked her head out her classroom. "get to class ladies"

"keisha. bitch know about me" she blew nyla a kiss before walking away with the group of girl.

she thought she ate that💀 -kyla

nyla touched her aching head before walking into the classroom. "your late" her teacher spoke sternly.

"i was in the bathroom" she spoke lowly sitting down in one of the empty seats. the teacher side eyed nyla before nodding slowly.
-
"Nyla Brown. early dismissal" the person on the entercom said making her sigh in relief getting up from the bathroom floor.

ever since what happened earlier nyla decided to eat lunch in the restroom. she unlocked the stall before washing her hands.

no she didnt use the restroom. but she still touched all over the floor and handle of the stall.

she made her way to her locker grabbing all her belongings making her way out of the school.

she spotted ja'liyahs car before hopping in. "how was school today?" she asked lowly. "it was ok" nyla shrugged.

"why'd you pick me up from school so early?"

"hes in the hospital?" she mumbled making a U turn.

"whos in the hospital?" nyla furrowed her eyebrows. "chavaun" she mumbled wiping the tears that had just fallen.

"he ok?" nyla asked giving her older sister a sympathetic look. "i don't know yet. im heading there now" she said and nyla nodded.

on the other hand all the guys sat in the waiting room. waiting to be sent to chavaun room. or told some good news.

yashane began walking back to the waiting area. because he had to take a restroom break for a split second.

"anything?" savori asked and he shook his head sitting in one of the seat.

"damn how long it's gonna take? we been waiting here for an hour" he complained scrunching his face up.
-
"family of Chavaun Jones" a nurse called out and they all quickly got up hoping for some good news.

"he didnt make it" the nurse said with a hopeless voice. "man what?" savori yelled scrunching up his face. "you serious?" ja'liyah said with her voice cracking a little.

the nurse nodded being serious as ever. ja'liyah waved her off "i can't do this" and with that she stormed out the hospital.

nyla looked over at cleavann "what happened?"

he looked up from his phone wiping his hand down his face. cleavann wasnt all that coo with chavaun.

they knew of each other but wasnt friends from some shit that happened in middle school.
His dumbass still bringing feelings from middle skool lmao-dia

cleavann was the type to hold grudges and what happened back then he don't ever think he will be friends with him. but now hes dead so.
Dead asl-dia

"we was at amir crib chilling, smoking, doing the regular. then i hear some noise and shit outside. so me being the nosy mothafucka i go and check to see what, who and where it was." he started off.

"i opened the blinds and i see hella bullets just flying. i dropped to the ground so fucking fast" he said then started laughing.

"ofcourse i yell "get down" but i guess that nigga to dumb to comprehend" he said mumbling the last part but nyla still heard.

"come on. it looks like yo sister left you, you gotta get home somehow" he said grabbing her hand leading them out the hospital.

kyla out✌🏽

proof read bye jaz