𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙽𝙴

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚜
𝟾:𝟷𝟶 𝚊𝚖

Nyla gripped her book bag straps as she entered the school building.

She watched as students scattered around the school building, some going to class as others went inside the restrooms.

She made her way to her locker, unlocking it before tossing her back pack in it before closing and locking it.

Nyla began to make her way to her first period class. She inhale sharply before walking into the class. All the students stopped what they were doing giving all their attention to nyla.

She looked down at her shoes, walking over to a random seat.
-
Nyla stood awkwardly in the middle of the cafeteria looking around trying to find a seat.

she spotted a girl sitting by herself before she approached her. "can i sit here" she mumbled tapping the girls shoulder. the girl shrugged putting all her attention back on her phone.

Nyla sat down by her and looked down at the lunch that was on her tray, scrunching her face up.

she pushed the tray away from her, pulling out her phone scrolling through her Instagram feed.
-
nyla grabbed her belongings from her locker before closing and locking it back up.

she began to exit the school building and make her way back home.

a bus came around her neighborhood but she didnt want to ride it. she decided she wanted to walk until it was around December, when it would be cold outside.

she finally spotted her house making her sigh and relief. it wasnt like she like going home was better than school. she just didnt like doing the work.

she walked up the porch, unlocking the door before stepping inside.

her older sister Ja'liyah sat on the couch looking back at Nyla as she entered the house. "finally your home" she groaned standing up from the couch walking towards her younger sister.

"i wanted you to come with me." ja'liyah said grabbing her hand dragging her back outside to her car that sat in the driveway.

"but i just got home. i wanna lay down" Nyla frowned looking at her older sister.

"you can lay down when we get there"

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯?

Nyla thought mugging ja'liyah as she yanked the car door opened before getting inside.

"don't embarrass me either" jaliyah spoke sternly pointing her finger in nyla's face.

she started up the car, pulling out the drive way, speeding off.

nyla crossed her arms mugging the side of Ja'liyahs face as she drove, looking down at her phone every few seconds.

finally, ja'liyah made it to the house before getting out not saying anything. nyla got out the car slamming the door as hard as she could causing ja'liyah to look back at her, clenching her jaw.

𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦?

nyla thought before following ja'liyah into the house. "ew why is she here" nyla heard some guy say.

nyla sat down on the couch feeling uncomfortable from all the stares she was getting.

"y'all don't be mean. this my little sister nyla" liyah spoke defending her little sister.

"but anyways i wanted you to meet janae, yashane, amir, savori, chavaun and that one right there is cleavann" she said pointing to the boy who made the rude comment when nyla walked in.

nyla sent them a small smile and waved. she went to go find a seat and she sat next to the girl named janae.

when nyla sat down janae smiled in excitement cs she wanted a new friend and she in fact didn't like ja'liyah she got this weird vibe from her but just didn't say nun.

"hi." janae smiled at the girl nyla just waved not wanting to be there. "what do you not talk or sum" janae asked in confusion. the girl just nodded her head.

"well here. put your number in my phone because i wanna get to know you" janae said while handing nyla her phone.

nyla just smiled and took the phone she liked the fact that somebody actually wanted to talk to her. she put her number in janae phone as "Ny🖤" and handed nae her phone back.

"ok well i gotta go but i'll text you girl we gone be besties i can feel it" nae said while smiling and getting up.

janae was a positive person she didn't like getting into drama or anything she just liked staying to herself.

while ja'liayh on the other hand stayed in drama but didn't have the hands to back it up.

nyla jumped up as she felt somebody flop on the couch besides her.

looking to her side she seen amir looking at her. she shifted on the couch feeling uncomfortable.

"what?" she mumbled, scrunching her face up. "yea she my new bestie" he mumbled to himself before he got up, going to one of the back rooms.

𝘞𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘥...

"its getting boring" ja'liyah complained scrolling on her phone. "then go home" the savori guy spoke, for the first time.

"ok then i will" she jerked her head back, scrunching up her face. he shrugged blowing smoke out his mouth.

ja'liyah mugged him before grabbing all of her belongings leaving the house. "nyla come on" she yelled, slamming the front door.

nyla quickly got up storming out the house. she got in the car looking over at ja'liyah. "don't ever bring me over there again."

"why not? their cool people" ja'liyah shrugged not seeing a problem. "to you" nyla mumbled taking out her phone.

kyla out✌🏽

proof read by jazz