1: Ever Pointed A Knife At A Pretty Boy's Throat?

~1 year later~

"Hey baby, where you going looking so sexy?"

Y/n rolled her eyes at her friend as she shook her head, slinging the strap of her backpack over her shoulder.

"Do you really feel the need to say that every time you see me?" Y/n asked

Parker snickered as she draped her arm around her shoulder, pulling the h/c haired girl closer to her side.

They started to walk to the direction of where they both worked.

Parker was an adorable ginger who had a lot of freckles planted on her red cheeks. Her light orange hair was tied up with a few strands falling in front her face.

She also owned a pair of glasses that she wore off work.

"I like reminding you how hot you are," Parker grinned, revealing her fang like tooth amongst her regular ones

"It's hard to believe that you have a boyfriend sometimes," Y/n laughed, "Who I would like to meet some day. Like...Jesus Parker, why are you hiding him from me?"

The Ginger's smile faltered as she stared at the ground, "I'm afraid he'll leave me for you,"

Y/n eyebrows shot up at the statement

Then Parker burst out in a fit of laughter, retracting her hand from Y/n's shoulder to clutch her stomach.

She waved off the girl as she composed herself, "I'm fucking with you, Y/n," Parker giggled, "He's supposed to swing by tonight with some friends,"

Y/n and Parker both worked at the biggest strip club around and man...did it pay well.

Parker was a dancer but Y/n was a waitress.

The ginger girl was a little on the chubby side and damn...the people at the club loved her. She's one of the house specials.

"You gonna dance for em'?" Y/n wiggled her eyebrows in a teasing manner.

Her friend smirked whilst looking straight ahead, "Oh, I'll do more than that,"

The statement caused Y/n to snort

"I'm telling you Y/n, if you were a dancer...You'd be the richest stripper there man,"

"Ha, very funny Parker,"

"I'm serious," she whined, "You could even dance for my boyfriend's friends when they come tonight ~"

"I'll stop you right there," Y/n said hastily, "I don't even know how to dance like that, I rather it stay that way,"

"Ugh," Parker fake gagged, "You need dick, Y/n"

"And you need a fucking breath mint,"

Parker scoffed as she shoved her friend slightly, "Screw you asshole. I brushed, thank you very much,"

Y/n laughed it off as they reached the club.

The building was a mixture of purple and blue. It was three stories but Y/n worked at the bottom one and couldn't careless what else went on.

Neon signs were nailed to the wall. In front the double door entrance, Killion stood outside checking the ID's of the people outside in the line to enter the club.

People were in and out the club 24/7, it was never empty and the lines were never short.

Killion had curly black hair and beautiful green eyes, a smile similar to Parker's but with dimples.

He was quite fit, he had to be because he was a bouncer. He had to deal with people who were to run and put up a fight outside the club and inside.

"Killy!" Y/n shouted as she approached him with Parker by her side. They cut to the front of the line. They worked there, they didn't have to wait.