17: My, My. Aren't You A Little Ray Of Darkness.

After some time in the water, they decided to call it a day.

Y/n latched onto Matt's back in the water as he walked to the shore.

Even when he reached to the shallow area, the girl still never let go.

When it occurred to the male she wasn't coming down, he held her thighs to prevent her from slipping off.

Once they reached to where their umbrellas and chairs were, Y/n hopped off and started to dry off.

Whilst she did so, the h/c haired girl realized Matt's staring.

"Why do I always find you staring?"

Matt shrugged, putting a towel around his neck, "You don't happen to wear bathing suits outside of the beach, do ya?" The male smirked.

This earned Matt a shove, making him laugh.

After completely drying off, the four changed into their clothes to head to the carnival after.

"You look cute." Matt said to Y/n as she stepped out the changing booth.

The comment made heat rise to her cheeks.

"Especially when you blush." he added.

"You're an idiot." she mumbled. Matt draped a hand around her shoulder, placing a peck on her temple as they walked towards the parking lot.

Mello and Parker were on the bike whilst Matt leaned against the car nursing a cigarette, talking to the two when Y/n got a call.

She stepped away to answer and held it up to her ear.

"Hello?"

"Anie!"

Y/n giggled upon hearing the cheerful voice, "Hey munchkin, how are ya?"

"I'm good, I just miss you." Mia spoke, she paused before continuing, "I was wondering if I can spend the night with you."

Mia sounded hopeful and of course, Y/n wasn't going to say 'no' to her little sister.

"Pack your things." Y/n said, "I'm a bit far so I'll be there around 4, okay?"

There was rustling then Mia cheered, "Yes! Thank you, Anie!"

"No problem munchkin, I'll see you in a bit."

When the call cut, she approached the trio.

"So...uh, I'm not going to the carnival."

"What?" Parker asked with a sad tone.

"Mia just called so I have to go get her." Y/n explained, "Y'all can go ahead but." she trailed off.

Y/n turned to Matt, "Can you drop me to where Mia is? You could leave after to go to the carnival after."

"Are you kidding?" Matt asked which made Y/n furrow her brows, "Bring her along."

She then turned to Mello.

"Yeah I don't mind." Mello shrugged, "Kinda like the kid."

"Y/n, if you don't bring my Mia along we'll have problems." Parker huffed.

Y/n laughed, "Okay, okay. Jesus."

With that everyone was on their way back from the beach.

Y/n's feet were in Matt's lap as he drove and they talked.

At one point Mello and Matt were racing each other but the girls had to step in to scold them

Why?

Both drivers were going 90 miles per hour. That doesn't seem too much but when it's in a 40 miles per hour zone, it's a lot.