11: Sun Dresses And Guns

"Hey mama."

"Hi Parker."

Parker laughed as she pulled up in front of Y/n's apartment complex.

Y/n bent down to the ginger girl's driver window, "You told me to wait out here and now you're here so can you at least tell me where we're going?"

"Get in the car and I'll tell you gorgeous~" Parker cooed, earning a giggle from the h/c haired girl.

Parker had on a baggy ripped jeans and a tight crop top that she stole from Y/n long ago.

Y/n obliged and got into the passenger seat.

"We're going to the mall!" Parker exclaimed whilst keeping her eyes on the road.

Y/n folded her arms, "I don't need to go to the mall."

"Yes you do hunny. You need more sexy clothes." Parker stated bluntly, "Wouldn't it be nice to see the look on Jeevas' face?"

Y/n's cheeks heated up instantly but shook her head, "I don't care what he thinks."

Parker raised a brow and looked at her for a split second then smirked, "Then why are you blushing."

The girl immediately raised the volume on the radio, "Can't hear you!" Y/n yelled over the music.

Parker merely laughed as she drove. Upon reaching their destination, the driver parked in the lot and cranked the handbrakes.

"Can I see your purse?"

Y/n without question gave it to her when she got out of the car.

Y/n raised a brow and watched Parker as she opened the trunk.

Parker then threw her purse in the trunk and locked it.

"What the fuck was that for?" Y/n questioned with wide eyes.

The ginger female went into her pockets and pulled out a black card, immediately handing it to her.

"The fuck am I going to do with this?"

Parker face palmed and shook her head, "You're going to buy shit with it."

Y/n inspected the card, it was fully black. It didn't even look like a card but she knew only rich people carry about that shit

"Whose is this?"

Parker cleared her throat, "Matt's." she mumbled.

Y/n leaned closer, "Come again?"

"It's Matt's alright!" Parker said louder with a defeated look.

"Oh hell no!" Y/n yelled pointing at her, "I'm not gonna buy anything with his card!"

"He said too!" Parker then added, "He said and I quote 'Tell sweetheart to buy whatever she wants. Lock her purse away if you have to,'." she said with a deep voice.

"What?!"

Parker slapped a hand over her mouth, realizing what she said.

"Matt put you up to this?"

Parker nodded with a guilty grin. Y/n mumbled as she pulled out her phone, looking for Matt's contact.

Matt immediately answered and she was greeted with his cheerful voice, "Sweetheart! What a lovely surprise!"

"Don't 'sweetheart' me, Mail Jeevas." Y/n said sternly.

Parker had her mouth shaped in an 'O' form when she heard her friend.

"Oop, that doesn't sound good." Matt said, "Why am in trouble this time?"

"Why do I have your card?"

"Ah yes!" Matt said, she heard him snapped his finger, "I guess Ginger successfully locked your purse in the trunk."