28: Ever Argued With Someone Who Doesn't Take Criticism?

Y/n sat on her couch with her feet flat on the edge of the coffee table in front of her.

Her tongue poked out slightly in concentration as she painted her toe nails, trying with precision to not fuck it up.

The hardest part was probably waiting around for it to dry and the worst part was when she would accidentally smudge it when thinking it was dry.

As the girl guided the small brush dipped in her favourite colour across the nail, her door opened.

In walked Mello who made a beeline for the fridge, Parker who immediately got distracted by the many colours of polish Y/n had previously laid out when she was making her choice and Matt who made a run for his gameboy he had left there.

"Make yourselves at home." Y/n muttered aloud for the three to hear as she rolled her eyes.

"Hey Y/n!" Mello called with chocolate cake stuffed in his mouth, brows knitted in confusion as he looked into the fridge, "Where's the chocolate bar I left here?"

"You ate it genius." Y/n deadpanned as she finished up and screwed the nail polish closed.

Without words, Parker shoved a light blue nail polish into the hands of to h/c haired girl with an excited grin, proceeding to stretch her hands out.

Knowing what Parker wanted, Y/n without hesitation began painting her friend's nails.

"Doh!" The brunet suddenly exclaimed and smacked his forehead , gaining the attention of the two females on the couch as he stood from the couch abruptly, "Almost forgot."

Matt went to Y/n and kissed her forehead lovingly with a smile, "Hi baby."

"Hi Matt." Y/n laughed slightly at his sudden remembrance to greet her, placing one of her hands on the side of his face to kiss him.

Matt's hand immediately found its way to the back of her head to deepen the kiss they were sharing.

"Y'all lovey dovey shit makes me sick." Parker groaned as she tapped Y/n's leg, signaling to continue with her nails.

"I agree." Mello nodded taking a seat behind Parker on the arm of the couch. Matt following the same but taking a seat next to the h/c haired girl.

Matt ignored the comments of the couple and continued on his handheld game console.

The familiar sound filled the noise of Matt's character dying and as he was about to rage, Y/n promptly clamped her hand on his mouth.

"Mia's in my room sleeping, dumbass." She merely said before returning to finishing up Parker's nails.

"Speaking of which." Matt brought up whilst rubbing the back of his neck, "I was talking to her the other day and she really wants to spend a day at my apartment."

Matt was on edge because he couldn't see her face to tell what she was thinking by her facial expressions.

It was silent for a moment, Parker was slightly kicking at Mello's feet as he watched as to not come across as listening in to their conversation

Its not like they could have moved to another room like the kitchen because Y/n was busy at work with the ginger's nails.

"I don't think that's a good idea, Matt." Was all Y/n had to say on the topic, hoping that would be the end of the conversation.

"Okay, this is the second time you've rejected this idea of Mia coming to my place." Matt sat up straighter, putting the console down. It was odd seeing Matt disagree with his girlfriend since he practically did whatever she said willingly, "I'm beginning to think there's a problem."