4: There's Always A Thrill When You Play Fire With Fire; Careful You Get Burnt

Upon finally waking up, Y/n groaned as the sunlight peeked through her curtains.

She rubbed her eyes and sat up. Her head was throbbing, her eyes panged with discomfort.

When she looked at her arms she saw the red and black striped fabric. With wide eyes she looked down to see the shirt she was wearing.

This is Matt's shirt. We didn't... Oh God

Y/n heard sizzling then the smell of...bacon?

Frantically, she opened her dresser to find a pair of shorts to slip on.

Once that was done she opened her bedroom door, headed straight to the kitchen to find a shirtless Matt by the stove.

Oh no

Matt turned around and his eyes immediately met hers.

He greeted with a smile, "Good morning."

"Good morning." she cleared her throat whilst smoothening her messy hair, "We didn't...Right?"

She sat on a chair by the table island in her kitchen.

"Oh yes we did." Matt nodded as he turned the stove off, "You're a fantastic lover."

Y/n let out a small gasp and she slapped a hand over her mouth. She then buried her face in her hands and groaned.

The brown haired male laughed, clutching his stomach and shook his head, "I'm fucking with you sweetheart."

Her head shot up to look at him instantly, "So we didn't sleep with each other?"

He shook his head once more, "We didn't do anything." He took a two plates from the rack next to the sink and began taking out the breakfast he prepared, "However, drunk Y/n is a version of you I could definitely get behind."

"Oh no."

Once finished, Matt placed a plate with scrambled eggs, toast and bacon.

Y/n took the time to realize how he looked. He wasn't skinny but he wasn't muscular either.

He was very toned and Y/n heart stopped when her eyes found his V-line.

"Like what you see sweetheart?" He chuckled as he sat opposite her with a plate of food in front of him as well.

"Shut up." she mumbled, "Thank you...for breakfast."

"I'll cook for you anytime." he winked.

"Are you always this annoying?" Y/n asked whilst taking a bite out of the toast

Matt smiled as he ate, "So I've been told."

Y/n tried to remember what happened last night but all she remembered was smoking outside the club with Matt.

It was like her memory had been erased after that.

"What happened last night?"

The male swallowed what was in his mouth before he spoke, "Well, you and Parker drank a lot. After a while I decided I'd take you home."

Matt laughed softly before he added, "On the way home you started crying and when I asked you what was wrong, you told me it was because you wanted cookies."

Y/n's face heated up in embarrassment, "Wait, what?"

"Exactly my reaction." Matt said, "But I got them for you anyway. When I arrived at your apartment you took your knife and cut your shirt open."