Character Information

Y/N L/N

Second year Hogwarts student and the hero of this story. The youngest son of the deceased Archduke of Magical Great Britain. He is the protector of the chosen one, the boy who lived.

He is taller than most his age, standing 5'9" at the start of this story. He also has developed a significant amount of muscle due to the rigorous nature of Jacob's training.

He has black wavy hair, Bright green eyes and a large scar across his chest courtesy of an attack by a Leviathan in first year.

He is the Prophesied one. The one destined to kill the Dark Lord. Yet the prophecy warned that he has the potential to be a darker Lord than any before him.

It is the love of his soul mate, who the Centaurs believe to be Hermione Granger, that can keep him in the light. However, the two refuse to commit their feelings to each other and that has led him to the arms of another, Katie Bell. This distance from Hermione has led to a darker and more sadistic side of Y/N emerging- clearly demonstrated by his brutal attack on the Dursleys, as well as his 'inner monologue' becoming stronger.

Dean L/N

The elder brother of Y/N and younger brother of Jacob. The Hero of Hogwarts and fiancée of Penny Haywood. He and Penny have tried to demonstrate love to Y/N but Dean is deeply concerned Y/N is turning towards darkness following his brutal attack on the Dursley's.

 He and Penny have tried to demonstrate love to Y/N but Dean is deeply concerned Y/N is turning towards darkness following his brutal attack on the Dursley's

Penny Haywood

Dean's fiancée. Acts like a surrogate mother to Y/N and loves him like her own child. She refuses to believe or even acknowledge there is anything wrong with Y/N, that it is simply his childhood trauma causing his violent actions, and that her Cutie Pie is a good boy. She also adores Hermione.

 She also adores Hermione

Jacob L/N

The Interim Lord of House L/N, but not the Archduke until the title is formally claimed. Y/N's eldest brother and legal guardian. Has trained and tortured Y/N since he gained custody over Y/N when he was eight- Jacob knew he had to turn Y/N into the ultimate weapon capable of destroying the Dark Lord. Following the prophecy Y/N received from Bane, Jacob is concerned Y/N has pushed himself too hard over the summer- Y/N pushed himself in his training far harder than Jacob had ever pushed him.