The Rescue Mission

The Weasleys and their guests had an enjoyable dinner- Molly prepared bangers and mash for the family, while Y/N prepared himself very rare tuna steaks accompanied by a mountain of steamed vegetables- broccoli, cauliflower, beans, peas, spinach, corn, capsicum and mushrooms. He covered the lot with Tabasco sauce. Arthur had laughed that Y/N polished off more veg in one sitting than Ron had for the whole break.

Following dinner Y/N excused himself to his room, telling Hermione if she wanted to sit with the others that was fine, but he needed to do his nightly routine.

"What nightly routine?" Bill asked puzzled.

"I meditate an hour each night. It helps me remain centered, self aware and focused" Y/N replied.

"When did you start meditating?" Ginny asked in awe.

"Over the summer. I spent a fortnight in India, training under a great man. I promised Lord Dhalsim I would meditate daily."

"Wait, Lord Dhalsim? As in defeated Master Bison and his forces single handedly Dhalsim?" Bill asked in shock.

"Do you know any other Lord Dhalsim's?" Y/N chuckled.

"Dhalsim, Bison? What are you talking about?" Ron asked in bewilderment.

Molly and Arthur sighed, Y/N stared at his youngest godbrother with a look of frustration.

"Do you ever read Ron? In the 1950s Bison rose to power. He was a Dark Lord, an evil son of a bitch. He was basically the Indian equivalent of Voldemort"

Y/N paused as most of the room shuddered, Arthur saying quietly "please Y/N, don't say his name."

Y/N sighed but nodded, he always respected his godparents wishes, especially in their own home. He continued:

"Right, he was basically the Indian equivalent of Lord Fuck-Knuckles-"

Y/N paused as Molly slapped him on the back of the head for swearing. Ginny and Hermione both giggled.

"Lord Dhalsim stood against Bison and his forces alone

"Lord Dhalsim stood against Bison and his forces alone. Lord Dhalsim was victorious, he laid Bison and his goons to waste. He is a great man. It was an honour to sit at his feet and learn."

Ron looked at Y/N with a confused expression, Y/N raising an eyebrow and asking with a chuckle:

"What?"

"It's just... strange... hearing you sound so..."

"Humble?" Hermione asked, finishing the sentence Ron was having trouble finding the right wording for. He nodded and Y/N chuckled.

"You'll find Ron, I have a lot of humility, if I respect the person anyway."

"How do you do it Y/N?" Ginny asked for excitedly.

"I can show you, if you like Gin" Y/N replied with a smile. The young girl's eyes lit up as she nodded furiously. Molly smiled at the sweetness of their relationship as Y/N asked: