•characters/prologue•

Age: 18Birthday: December  18Sexuality: pansexual

Age: 18
Birthday: December  18
Sexuality: pansexual

Age: 20Birthday: June 7Sister: MelissaSexuality: straight _____________________________Katelyn~

Age: 20
Birthday: June 7
Sister: Melissa
Sexuality: straight
_____________________________
Katelyn~

A couple of weeks ago Melissa and I went to a party like we do every weekend. Just your typical high school party, drunk teens, high teens, the ones making out in the corner, one night stands, everything you could think of that might be at this party. At the party I scored the football captain Evan. I had liked Evan for a while, but he made it clear he didn't want any serious relationship, so I settle for a occasional hookup.
_____________________________
It's been a couple of weeks after the party and I've been having morning sickness and I've been sensitive to smell that I usually love, like vanilla or Cherry.

"Do you wanna try a test?" Melissa says holding up a pregnancy test above our shopping cart.

"No Melissa, I probably just caught the stomach bug that's been going around." I say. But she shrugs and throws the test in the cart anyway. I glare at her.

"Just in case you change your mind ya know?" She says putting her hands up in defense.
_____________________________
I woke up in the middle of the night and rushed to the bathroom because I had to throw up.

When I lift my head up I see the pregnancy test Melissa bought at the store earlier on the shelf. I stare at it for a bit before deciding to test my fate and take the test.

Waiting for the results to come was the longest 3 minutes of my life. Im pacing back and forth in the bathroom scared of the results.

The timer I set on my phone goes off, so I rush to the test and see the 2 lines. I gasp and cover my mouth to try and quiet down my sobs that were coming.

Unfortunately my attempt to quiet down failed because I heard knocks on the door.

"Hey, you okay?" I hear Ethan, Melissa's brother say.

I choke down my sobs before replying
"Yea, I'm fine."

"Are u decent? I'm gonna come in." He says. Before I could stop him the door was already open and he was looking at the hand the test was in.

He looks me in my eyes.

"Is it?.." he asks slowly. I nod and begin crying even harder causing him to pull me into a tight hug.

"Please don't tell anyone." I sob into his shoulder.

A/N- this story might have a lot of time skips to get everything I want it!! <3